💣 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!
Here you go guys.
Jungkook's birthday special update. 😉

Jimin's Pov

Dark. It is the only thing I see. I tried to move my body but surprisingly my hands were cuffed behind me. I feel a tug on my hands assuming they're chained to the wall.Fear overwhelmed me. I screamed but my voice muffled behind a gag wrapped around my head.

My vision become more clearer as I panicked looking around the room. The room is dark with a dim lights in the middle of the room.

I looked around the familiar place widening my eyes as I recognize it. No! It's not happening! Why am I here?!

Suddenly the door opened as someone walked in. I could tell it's a guy by the figure. His footsteps echoing through the room from his boots. "I see you're awake now huh, babyboy." My eyes widened at the familiar voice.

No no no no! It can't be!

The man walked under the dim light revealing someone I don't even want to see again.

'Master'

No this can't be true!

The man smirked looking at my reaction. "Remember me huh?" He walked up to me. My screams muffled as I backed away from him. Tears pooling in my eyes. He kneels in front of me grabbing my jaw harshly facing him. "Aww my babyboy is crying. Oh how beautiful." I whimpered as he tightening my jaw in a bruising grip.

⚠️️ Sexual assault ⚠️
(A/n: None of this sounds 'hot' okay?! It's not consented!)

He chuckled seeing my response. "You are still same..." He fisted my hair tightly tilting my head up.

"So weak."

I could feel his breath as he nibbled on my ear bitting it harshly. I whimpered from the pain. I sucked up breath as he removed the gag from my mouth.

"So beautiful."

I shuddered as he licked my side neck sucking it making a big bruise there. I sobbed under his grip. I'm helpless. I can't move. For a good minute, he backed away from me. His hand still gripped my hair.

"So helpless." He licked his lips before roughly kissing my lips which caught me off guard. My eyes shut and refused to open my mouth. He bit my lips hard, drawing blood but I keep them close. I can feel his smirk against my lips before his free hand roam into my pants gripping my ass. I gasped opening the chance for him to enter my mouth.

Help. Jungkook.

I was full of crying, mentally praying for this 'master' to stop and for Jungkook to save me. The man pulled away from me letting go of my hair. I gasped from the lack of air. My body collapse to my side breathing heavily. My wrists ache from the tight chain.

"And tasty." He smirked licking his lips before standing up. I looked at him with hooded eyes. "See you tonight babyboy. I'm excited to show your birthday 'presents' tonight." He turned before walked to the door.

My eyes widened hearing the word 'birthday presents'. I flinched as the door slammed shut leaving me in the darkness. Why am I here? I cried trying to remember.

(This morning- a few hours ago)
(Jimin's pov)

After Jungkook and the rest of the gang drove out to the headquarters except for Jin-hyung, I ran along the hallway to hyung's office-clinic. I'm excited to learn some basic medical from him so that he can help him in the future. Since child, I had always wanted to be a doctor or a nurse but it got crashed when I got taken when he was 10.

I knocked on the door hearing a soft 'come in' inside before turning the door knob. I saw hyung stood in front of the rack organizing the medicine. "Jin-hyung." Jin turned around greeting me with his smile. "Oh Jiminie. You're here. Ready for our lesson?" I nodded excitedly.

(Skip because I'm not a pro of medical things💀)

I was having fun with Jin-hyung, listening carefully to him until lunch. I got to meet Soobin who is Jin-hyung's assistant. He's from a unit named TXT, while Jungkook and others are from a unit named BTS or Bangtan. Because of the Jeon Mafia is big so it has some unit groups for different missions.

Now, both of us sitting in hyung's and Namjoon-hyung's room as the maids prepared our lunch because hyung didn't feel like cooking today. He said he felt something bad and decided to stay by my side. I shrugged it off before continuing chatting with him.

Suddenly some white smoke coming from nowhere surrounding us. Jin-hyung stood up from the bed before tightening his grip on my hand. Someone suddenly kicked the back of his knee causing him fall to the floor, releasing my hand. "Ahh!" "Hyung!"

The smoke covering my eyes as I half blindly reached to Jin helping him up. "J-Jimin. Get out from here. I'll cover you. It's dangerous here." "B-but hyung." I looked at him worried.

I know why he's always excluded from any Mafia missions. Namjoon-hyung told me. He had a weak lungs because of an incident in the past so he can't do any intense physical activity as a Mafia members anymore. So he inherited his father's position who was the former Jeon Mafia's doctor and stayed in the mansion. However, he still got his skills though but I'm worried about him.

"No buts Min. It's for your safety." "How about you then hyung??" "I'll handle them myself. Yo- Shit! Get close to me Jimin!" He pulled me behind him I looked at where his eyes going before spotting a figure across us.

"Who are you! What do you want!" Jin hyung yelled. But the person doesn't reply instead run to attacked him. Hyung pushed me to the side into his walk-in closet before closing the door.

I don't really know what happened until I felt a sting against my neck before my body dropped onto the floor.

Someone else was in the closet too.

The last thought came in my mind before I passed out.

Jungkook.

________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!