💣 35 - end

As it's our Bora Day. I present this chapter for my beloved readers 💜

Jimin's pov

I couldn't believe he really brought me here! He brought me to an amusement park?! Oh my god! I have been wanting to go here! We got out of the car. "Are you serious?!" I excitedly jumping and hugging him at him. He chuckled pecking my forehead. "Of course sweetheart. I know you always want to go here. I heard your talk with Tae the other day."

I blushed feeling embarrassed. I don't really have a chance to go out after the incident. I know it was still unsafe to go out yet. Me and Tae were having our usual talk when he asked me where would I want to go if I could. I said that I would want to go to an amusement park. I have never been there before and I heard that people said it was fun. I never knew Jungkook heard that.

He chuckled wearing his mask to hide himself. "Now let's move on to our date shall we?" He grabbed my hand and walked into the park.

"WAAAAAAAAWOOOOHOOO YEAHHH THIS IS FUN!"

"NOOOOOO AAAAAAA!" I screamed at Jungkook tightly gripping his hand and the pole. Well let me just say that Jungkook apparently dragged me to ride the roller coaster with him. So here I am screaming loudly as he was laughing his ass off. He was still laughing when we get off.

"Stop it!" I shouted at him, pouting.

"Haha okay *breaths* okay fine fine." He stopped seeing my glare. He chuckled kissing my cheek before pulling his mask back up. "Now let's go to the next part. We went on different rides and games and a couple of hours passed by then.

It was late in the evening when we went to get some snacks and drinks as we're a bit hungry. I sat on one of the bench as Jungkook went to get them. Being alone in a crowd was kind of scary for me but I know Jungkook would have his guards hiding somewhere to protect me. I know him well.

So much has happened after that. Everyone are taking extra cautious. Even though Lee's were gone and they are on top of the South Korea, they still have enemies all around the world.

While waiting for Jungkook, I roam my eyes around the park seeing some people having fun with themselves. My eyes caught on a stall. It's like a game where you have to shot the target to get the prize.

"Babe." I turned around seeing Jungkook in front of me with our snacks. "Oh, here." I patted the seat next to me. He gave me my portion and we eat together. The waffle is good. I like it.

After eating, we wash our hands and throw them in the dustbin. "Let's go." Jungkook pulled my hand towards somewhere. I mindlessly following him not knowing where he wants to take me. I was shocked as we stood in front of the stall I saw earlier.

"Welcome. What a lovely couple we have here. Do you want to give a try?" The staff greeted us with a smile. I shyly holding Jungkook's hand. "Yes." Jungkook nodded giving the money to him. "Hit the target at least 7 out of 10. You only have one chance, sir.

Well, Jungkook is a Mafia so he doesn't miss any targets resulting him to win. Not like the staff know him anyway behind the mask. "Congratulations sir. I never see anyone who scored that all. Here, the prize for your cute boyfriend." I gasps seeing the big plush bear he's handing to me.

It's so cute and fluffy! I excitedly hugging it and went to peck on Jungkook's masked lips. I immediately realized we were in public and in front of the staff. I shyly hid myself behind Jungkook, pressing my face to his back. His body rumbled with laugh.

It's finally near sunset and Jungkook had brought me to the ferris wheel. My yes glittered as we climbed in. The clear view of the sunset aired in front of me. I was to amazed with the view when I felt a gaze on me. I looked in front seeing Jungkook who sat there was staring intensely at me. Light pink dusted over my cheeks by his gaze.