💣 15

[EDITED]

Jimin's pov

We all finished our dinner and go to the living room. We all sat down on the couch. Namjoon hyung and suga hyung sat at the left couch while Tae and Hope hyung sat on the right couch. Meanwhile its left Jin hyung, Jungkook and me to sat on the midde.

(hope you guys understand this:--)

|Sg V|
|Rm Jh|

|Jin Jm Jk|

I'm feeling nervous right now. I feel like something bad gonna come. I sat in the middle of Jin hyung and Jungkook looking at my feet and playing with my fingers nervously. I can feel the others eyes on me.

Did I do something wrong? Is there's any rules I broke? But they didn't tell me any rules so what is it about now? What if they want to sold me to another Mafia? When if they all just pretend to like me? Even Jungkook? What if-

"Jimin? Baby? Jimin!"

I cut off from my thoughts as I heard someone called me and a pair of hands hugging me from the back. I shot my head towards Jungkook who have been calling me. "Baby.." He cupped my face with his hands and wiping my wet cheeks with his thumb.

Did I just cry just now? I don't notice that.

Jungkook just keep rubbing my cheeks and lean towards me then kiss the crown of my head. "Why are you crying baby. What are thinking about hm?" He looked at me into the eyes. I can see worry and concerned but also love in his eyes. His voice was so soft. It's like I would break if he speaks too loud.

"K-kookie"

"You can tell me anything baby. I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you. Same goes for others too. They're here for you." He said still locking eyes on me. I looked around at the other members. Jin hyung was just right next to me. He's the one who was hugging me. I saw RM hyung was next to Jin hyung on the floor in front of me. I looked at the other side. I saw a most heartbreaking scene, Tae was crying in the middle of Suga hyung and Hobi hyung who were hugging him.

"T-tae."

I called out for him. He looked up at me. His face was red from crying, so hard I can say. This breaking my heart so much. "Tae want to tell you something baby." Jungkook said caressing my hair. I looked at him confused then back to Taehyung. Hi wipes his tears, slowly stand up with the help of Hobi hyung and walked to me. He kneels in front of the couch I was sitting and rolled up his sleeve. He showed me his wrist which I don't get it why.

Then, I saw something familiar to me. There's a bracelet. The colour, the pattern, the design are very familiar. And then I saw the name engraved on it.

'Alien'

Alien? Who is that? Why does it sounds familiar? What was it to do with the bracelet? What-

"Ahhhhghhh!"

___________________________________________

Well hello guys your author here is back with double update 😌
Hope you enjoy!

This chapter is a bit shorter than others so yeah enjoy!