Prologue

3rd person POV

Everyone in the kingdom of the Enchanted forest knows the story of Snow White and Prince Charming. How they fell in love whilst Snow was stealing from the prince. When he went to get his ring back from the bandit Snow White, they fell madly in love but didn't tell each other for fear of rejection. When the Evil Queen, Regina found out she kidnapped Charming and used him as bait to trick Snow into falling under a sleeping curse. Charming later broke the curse with true loves kiss. They took the kingdom back from Regina and ruled as benevolent leaders for about a year until she threatened them with a dark curse that would destroy all their happy endings.

She did not succeed.

Snow and her prince banished her to another realm and later Snow gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom they named Emma. Emma Charming would rule their kingdom when she was old enough with a prince by her side she would follow her parents example, do everything she was told, marry one of the many princes, noblemen (or a knight if she should find that she fell in love with one) in the kingdom and most importantly she would stay in the palace away from any danger.

None of these plans were ones that Emma herself chose. She had her whole life mapped out before she was even born and she hated it with every fibre of her being.

This is the tale of the princess that was not meant to be.

A/N: hey my fellow Oncer's hope you like it so far. I have chapter 1 ready if you want me to publish it I can. I will probably do that on or before Monday and then publish chapter 2 on Friday or Saturday it depends how busy I am.

Bye for now

-A