Winter

Hey sorry if u read the old chapter eight. This is a better version, I hope.
Inspo from my friend SaltwaterThread 😘 love you girly. Bye 😉
Missmazerunner

Chapter Eight

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.
"Hello beautiful, it's Thomas."
"Thomas! How's work?"
"Good, I'm just on my break."
"Oh good, I'm glad you called. I was thinking if you wanted to meet me at the pub just down the street, for a drink after work?"
"Good idea. What time?"
"I don't mind, text me when you finish on set and I'll meet you down there. You can ask the others if they want to come to."
"Perfect. How has your day been?"
"Lovely, I had breakfast in the city and then I bought some new clothes. How's has your day been?"
"Long! But it's been good. Oh Y/N they need me on set, lunch is finished."
"Okay, love you. See you tonight."
"Love you to. Bye Y/N."
"Bye Tommy."
He hangs up, I throw my phone on the plush bed and walk into the bathroom, to take a bath.

A little beeping sound comes from my phone, "That must be Thomas." I say to myself as I run out of the bathroom in my towel. The texts says, 8:00 see you then xx
I have an hour. I dry myself with the fluffy, white hotel towels and open my suitcase. I pick a number of outfits out and place them on the bed, I decide on a black and white stripy top and some jeans. Simple sounded good, I put my hair in a plait, get Luna sorted and slip my black high heels on.
__

Will walks in first, followed by Kaya then the rest of them. I wave and Dylan spots me. They all stroll over, "Hey
Y/N." Dylan says, "Hey Dyl." They all take a seat, Thomas and Dylan either side of me. "How was the day guys?"
"Cold and long." Will replies, "It wasn't cold it was hot!" Ki Hong shoots back. "That's because you were running in all the scenes." Will says it as if it the most obvious thing in the world, I chuckle just as a plumb waiter hobbles over to us. He places six menus in front of us and walks away. I slide two menus across the table, "And how was your day Newt?" I giggle and peck Thomas on the nose. "I missed you." Thomas puts an arm around me and I move closer to him. "Hey Thomas."
"Yes."
"When's my birthday?" I ask, "I know it's soon."
He chuckles, "It's in two weeks."
"Two weeks! I'm turning twenty four in two weeks!"
"Yep."
Kaya catches on to our conversation, "Happy Birthday in two weeks."
"Thanks." I say as I pick up my menu. "What are you getting Tom?" I twiddle with his fingers, "I don't know, do you want to share something?"
I nod and point to a Vege burger with a side of chips, "What about this?"
"Sounds good." A few minutes pass and the waiter comes back. We go around the table giving our orders to him.
__

"Then the dog says, want a cracker?"
We all burst into a fit of laughter, at Will's lame joke. Hours had past, and it had lead to one drink after the other. "Wait, wait I've got one." Kaya says still laughing, "There was a guy who went to a shop and bought a tooth brush, no, no I've got it wrong he bought a, a umm." We all start laughing at Kaya's bad joke telling, even though it wasn't that funny. I sigh, "Don't you guys have to go on set tomorrow?"
"On weekends we don't work." Ki says he looks as if he's going to go to sleep. "What about another round?" Dylan asks, getting up from his seat. We can all tell everyone is mentally saying yes so I get up to help him, after all there were six of us. "Another round of drinks for that table." Dylan asks the bar man as he points back to our table.
"Sure." The bar man gets busy, Dylan turns to me, "You know Y/N your really pretty."
"Oh thanks Dylan your not to bad yourself." I say laughing, "No I really mean it Y/N you really are." Dylan unexpectedly grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss, I pull away. "Dylan!" It was a short kiss but it was long enough for Thomas to see, he gets up, storming out of the pub. I push Dylan's hands away from my face and run after Thomas. I try to catch up to him but he want stop, "Thomas wait. Please wait." He stops ever so suddenly and turns around, his eyes are so slightly wet. "Thomas, it was nothing. I promise, it was an accident. Dylan was the one who kissed me."
"How do I know you didn't kiss him back!"
"You saw how short it was, I pushed him away. Please, trust me." I step forward and hold his hand, "I love you Thomas." He pulls his hand away, "I just need to be by myself right now." He starts to walk off back down the path, "Tommy please don't go."