Winter

Chapter two

Cool hands wrap around my bellie, "Good morning Mr Newt." I say with a little giggle. "Morning love, how did you sleep?" I turn around to face him, "Not a stir in my dreams." I laugh very lightly and Thomas pecks my nose. "Your nose is so cold." Thomas pulls me closer and I snuggle into his chest. "Do you have to leave!" I whine. "I promise it won't be long, time will fly by."
"No it won't, I already miss you." I pout and giggle. I kiss him on the nose and roll across the bed falling on the floor. "Ow." I get up and walk into the bathroom, turning around to shut the door getting a glance of Thomas with his eyes shut, resting peacefully. He is so cute. I shut the door and strip, turning on the water and jumping in. The warm water trickles down my body. My mind starts to wonder, what if it was all just a dream and Thomas isn't really there. I quickly jump out and rap a fluffy white towel around me, then I open the door. My heart beat slows down a little when I see Thomas still laying there. I stroll over to the walk in wardrobe and pick out and a grey sweater. I get changed and walk down stairs to the kitchen. A drink. My mind settles on an Earl Gray , so I decide to make Thomas one to. I put the kettle on and put the teabags into the cups. I'm facing the stove, waiting for the kettle to boil, when something grabs my waist. I scream and spin around, "Tom, you scared me half to death."
"Not to death?" He gives me a funny scientist look and I laugh lightly shoving his shoulder. "Your such a dork." I say and chuckle. The kettle whistles, I take it off the boil and pour the boiling water into our cups and take them over to where Thomas is sitting. "One Earl Gray for the young gentleman here." I place his cup in front of him and we laugh. I sit down and blow on my tea. "Tom your still in you PJ's!"
"I know, there comfy." I shake me head disapprovingly, Thomas laughs and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. "What are we doing today?" Thomas asks. "I don't know, it meant to be really sunny we could go to the beach?"
"That sounds nice."
"Let's go after we watch a movie."
he smiles and we walk over to the couch and sit on it. "What was the last thing you were watching?" The DVD player turns on and the scene selection menu pops up for Nowhere Boy. It is set to play on the scene where Thomas comes in. I look over to Tommy and he smiles. I take the remote off Thomas and press play. "Nowhere Boy it is." I look at him, "You don't mind do you?"
He kisses the top of my head, "Not at all."