Winter

Chapter Five

When I wake up it 2:00 pm. I get up ruffling my hair. "Thomas?" I call.
"Up here." I climb the stairs to find Thomas in our room, he is packing. I quickly run in and snatch the pair of jeans out of his hands. "Tomorrow morning? It was to quick!" I whine, he puts his hand on my neck and rests his lips on my head. "I'm never going to stop loving you Y/N. If you get lonely there's always Ava."
Ava is Toms sister, we were really good friends. We had known each other since year seven. I meet Thomas after going around to Ava's, so technically Thomas and I meet through Ava.
I nod, "Look what I got." Thomas lifts something up to show me. "The Blues Brothers! I haven't seen that film for ages! It was my favourite movie in high school."
Thomas laughs, "I know. I'll finish this up and we can watch it." He smiles and goes back to packing. I slide my hand down his arm and intertwine my fingers with mine. "I'll go make lunch." I smile and walk out of the room.
__
I place a plate of salad and steak in front of us, "Want a beer?" I ask.
"Um sure." I take two beers out of the fridge and pop them open.
The movie starts, Thomas and I are sitting next to each other, I'm leaning on his shoulder and he has his head resting on mine. We pull away and start to eat, Thomas interrupts it. "Mmm this steak is really good."
"Thanks, I think I have finally mastered it, after all the times I've cooked it for you."
He chuckles and we go back to watching the movie.
__
"Wow! That was so good watching that again. I loved it!" I say remembering the first time I watched it with Thomas.

Flashback
"So arg did you wanna watch that movie?" Thomas rubs the back off his neck, I can tell he is nervous.
"Of course I do!"
A smile appears on his face. A couple of hours later I drive up to Ava's, but I wasn't here to see her. I knock on the door and Thomas answers, "Come in." He says with a gleeful look. I walk inside its so big and beautiful. "Come on I'll show you my room."
I nearly drool as I follow him, his sweet British accent always got me. We walk up the massive stairs, I had seen it all before but it left me dumbfounded every time. I was best friends with the two most popular people. He leads me into his room, it's cute and simple. Thomas has laid out some rugs and pillows, in front of that is a small table with pop corn and drinks. I smile, it was so cute! "Here sit down." he points to the pillows and we both take a seat and chat for a while. After half an hour we start the movie.
We sit in silence watching the movie occasionally laughing, but when the movie hits halfway Thomas moves closer to me. Our fingers intertwine and we forget about the scenes of the movie. We get lost in each other eyes, Thomas lifts his hand and touches my face. We lean forward, our lips interlock and then a light flicks on, "Thomas? Y/N?" It's Ava, we quickly stop. I start to blush but Ava just jumps up and down, clapping.
End of Flashback

I giggle, "Remember the first time we watched this?"
He smiles, "Of course."
"What time is it?"
"Ahh, 4:29."
"Good, more time with you." I kiss his cheekbone, "I'm going to miss you."
He rubs my check with his thumb, "I'm going to miss you to."
I chuckle sliding off the couch, and crawling over to the stereo. I insert the CD marked 'Y/N's favourites.'I skip to track three-Movin 'n' Groovin. Thomas laughs and does that cute smile of his, I tug on his arm until he gets up. He holds my waist and I hold his shoulder, our other hands are holding each other. We start to move along to the groovy fast music. I spin out and then back in, he holds my hands and we sway. We start to laugh at how silly we're dancing, and end up lying on the floor in hysterics, "That was fun." I say in between laughs. "Yeah it was." I grab his hand and move an inch closer to him. We stare at the plain white roof, until our minds give up and we curl up into bed.