Christmas

"Merry Christmas love."
I open my eyes, Thomas is lying next to me, his hand stroking my hair. He smiles,
"Merry Christmas," I sit up and snuggle into his shoulder. "I'm so glad your not at work today."
"Of course I wouldn't be, I'd much rather stay here with you. Would you like a tea my love?"
"Mm, I'll come down and help though."
Thomas chuckles and takes my hand, we walk down stairs. The large brightly lit Christmas tree sits near the dining table, presents littered under it.

Thomas makes a quick tea and we sit down at the tree. We fly through all the presents from family and friends, receiving books, clothes, gift vouches and various other things. It finally comes to the point of giving each other our presents. I give him the one from me first, it's wrapped in brown paper, little messages scrawled across the paper. He turns the present around, reading every message, "thanks love, they're really cute." I blush and he pecks me on the cheek, "open it."
The paper rips as he opens it and finally the present is unwrapped. Its a jacket, a really nice leather one, fluffy on the inside as well as the cuffs. "Its beautiful babe." His fingers run across the leather, a smile appearing on his face. Thomas leans forward and cups my face, "thank you," he presses his lips to mind, a sensation I loved. "I want you to open yours now."
He passes me a small box, I quickly rip the wrapping off and open the box. Its a beautiful diamond necklace, small words are engraved into the metal holding the diamond- to my gorgeous love, Y/N.
Sprouts of tears form at the corners of my eyes, "Thomas it's really beautiful, I love it. Can you help me put it on?"
Thomas softly pushes my hair out of the way, he clasps the necklace together, I can fell his smooth hands on the back of my neck, his breath at my ear. His lips touch my ear lobe, I turn around and place my arms around his neck. Our lips connect, his tongue meets mine and I know this is probably one of the best Christmas's I've ever had.
~~~~~~~
Sorry I have been super busy, I have just come back from a festival that I have been at for three days. I know this isn't very long but now it is the holidays I have more time so I'll be publishing more often (I hope), sorry again, hope your enjoying xxxx
Missmazerunner ❤️🎶