Winter

Chapter Eleven

My hand quickly pulls back, snatching my ticket back. My head swivels around, Thomas is standing there, smiling. I slowly walk up to him not knowing what to expect. He brings his arms out, pulling me into a hug, he holds my shoulders and pulls me back. "I'm sorry." He says, I go to speak but he cuts me off, "You are the most amazing girl I have ever known. I love you Y/N and nothing is ever going to stop from me from loving you. I should have never gotten angry with you, it was a mistake. Please forgive me."
A small trickle of a tear drop runs down my cheek, I lift my hand to his face, "the classic airport scene, your so cliche." I giggle and kiss him on his cheekbone. He strokes my hair, "Miss, Miss you need to come now!" The ticket officer interrupts us, I pull back and walkover to her, passing her the ticket. "I'm not getting on that plane." I laugh, running and jumping onto Thomas, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I love you Thomas."
__
"I'm so sorry I'm such an idiot. I feel so stupid."
"Y/N please don't, you shouldn't be sorry, I should." Thomas wraps his arm around my shoulder, as we get into the car. I rest my head against his chest. "I've missed you." I whisper.
Thomas kisses the top of my head, "I've missed you more." The sides of my lips curl and my eyes slowly close, as we enter the highway. Thomas's chest is warm, his hand stroking my hair.

"Y/N, Y/N wake up."
My eyes open, Thomas smiles, "Y/N were back at the hotel." I slowly lift off from his chest and rub my eyes. Thomas quickly jumps out of the car, and opens my door for me. I giggle, "Thank you."
"Welcome back." I climb out of the car and grab my luggage. "Here I'll get that." Thomas holds out his hand, I lift my hand rubbing my thumb over his check bone, "Tommy you don't need to be all forgiving." I lift my suitcase and walk towards the rooms. I'm nearly to the door when I turn around, "Coming?" Thomas laugh and follows me.

"Luna! How's Luna! I forgot all about her."
"She a jumping bundle of joy." I laugh at Thomas's description, he twists the key and the door opens. I walk inside the clean hotel room, dropping my luggage at the side of the door. Thomas's arms wrap around my waist, I turn around and give him a big kiss. He lifts me up, one arm under my legs, the other under my neck. He walks into the bedroom, placing my lightly down on the bed and kisses me again. I was so glad to have him back, it felt like a year had gone past without him. I snake my arms around his neck, kissing him again. But then I stop, drop my arms and pull back, something catches my attention in the corner of my eye. "Y/N what is it?"
I shuffle over to the side of the bed, my eyes widen as I see something horrifying.