Winter

Cheater Twenty-two

Two days away, and I would be married. Today we were having a retry of last times 'get together'. Thomas's best men and my bridesmaids were coming early, so was Dylan. He had said he hadn't been to Australia for a while, and wanted to come earlier. So he would be there as well. Thomas comes out of the bedroom looking beautiful, I smile and pull him into a hug, his arms at waist. He says, "why don't you get ready, I'll help your mum." I nod and walk into the need room. A orange dress lays on the bed, I had pulled out it earlier. I slip off my shirt, grimacing. The pain in my chest was still there, apparently it was okay but it didn't feel like it. A sharp cramp still sat at the back of my chest. I hadn't told anyone, it was a cramp, not serious. The silk of the dress brushes against my legs, as I pull my hair into a plait. I put on some simple makeup and walk out of the room. Loud music comes from outside, food and drink litters the large table outside. I wasn't expecting a party. Dad calls for some help, I join him in the kitchen and grab the tray he is about to drop. He smiles, "Thanks hun."
"Its okay."

Nina was the first to arrive, followed by a few family friends. Nina, Thomas and I lulled by the pool, chatting away, champagne in our hands. Mum strolls over to us and places a hand on Thomas's shoulder, "Jack and Liam are here."
He quickly spins around, jumping up to meet his friends. I join him, I hadn't meet Liam yet, Liam was the one that didn't look familiar, he had dark hair and bright blue eyes. Jack was the one with ivy skin and blonde hair, I had known them for awhile. I smile, "Hey Liam, I'm Y/N." He shakes my hand, I give Jack a hug. They follow us to the pool and we start to talk. Thomas, Jack and Liam talk, while Nina and I continue. Every five minutes the door bell would ring, and every time mum would answer it. So I decide to stand by the door, Nina helps to. The next person to arrive is Jake, a really good friend, and one of Thomas's best men. He has auburn hair, and is wearing a posh suit. Armani maybe. I give him a hug, "Jake this is Nina."
They say hello to each other and shake hands. "Thomas is just out there."
"Thanks," Jake says giving a little squeal, "I'm so excited!"
I laugh, "I like your suit, you'll look better than me at the wedding."
"Pfft don't be silly." You can hear he is not telling the truth. I laugh again and push him in the shoulder.
We decide to get some food and join the boys. A few of my other beautiful friends arrive, Lydia and Leah. They were my bridesmaids, Leah had come all the way from Japan and Lydia from New York, I was ecstatic they could come.

Its getting to around seven, everyone is here except Dylan. There are about sixty people packed in the large back yard. Were about to serve dinner when the last guest arrives. I show him around, introducing him to all my friends, although there is more than a hello when he meets Nina. "Wow." Is the first thing he says, Nina smiles, "Wow what?"
"Wow, I'm flattered."
She chuckles, "your flattered, I'm standing in front of the gorgeous lead of Maze Runner."
I chuckle and join Thomas, leaving them to talk.
__

Most of the oldies have left, Mum and Dad have gone to the park. Even though it's night time, they probably wanted somewhere quite. The alcohol has kept flowing, I'm starting to feel dizzy, so I decide to lay off it a bit. Lydia and I are talking, "any love life in NY?" I ask.
She laughs, "maybe."
I push her slightly, "tell me!"
"Well I don't know if it's something yet, but this guy from work I really like, Brad, asked me on a second date." She dazes off a little.
"Wow you really like this guy!"
She nods, "yeah I do."
We share a laugh, a pang of hurt stabs through my stomach. Thomas comes over to us and places his arm around my neck, he pecks my cheek. "Hello ladies." He says, my eyes wonder down to the side of my stomach, where it hurts. I force a smile, "I'll be back in a moment, just getting some water."
He nods and I run off inside. The guest room is the closest, I walk in. Nina and Dylan are sitting on the end of the bed, he has his hand places on hers, lips locked. "Oh sorry." I say running out of the room, smiling inside. Yes! I run to our room, shut the door and slip off my dress. My chest doesn't looks different, it's just painful. I decide it's nothing and put my dress back on. A head pops around the door,
"Y/N you okay?"
I smile and stroll over to Thomas, "everything is okay."
I forget about the strange pain and decide to get through the night.

A/N: Hope your enjoying it, sorry I know this is so long!! But don't worry there are only about two chapters left. Also sorry, I picked the names for your friends, I just thought it would be a bit confusing having so many- Y/F/N- I just choose a few names I liked. Will finish Winter soon, so stay tuned for more imagines ❤️
Missmazerunner 😉