Talent

Based on Death Of A Superhero

Chapter One
Your POV

The sun was setting, casting a pink glow across the sky. Thomas and I stood on the roof of an old run down apartment building.
"I'd give anything to have a talent like you Thomas."
"Your smart."
"Not a talent."
"You have your own take on things."
"Still not a talent. I mean your really good at acting."
"Yeah well it's not going to last long."
A sad gloom sets over the conversation, we both knew how it would end, the effects of cancer.
"How about we go to this party."
He smiles and takes my hand, I actually loved him, I don't know if he knew, but I think he liked me to. Our friendship was a little more than friends. He gets on the back of my motorbike, and we zoom off towards the party.

__

The music blasts, sweat pours down me as Thomas and I move in time with the music.
"Want another drink?" He asks.
"Yeah why not."
He leaves and I found a seat waiting for him to return.

A while has passed and he still hasn't come back. I decide to find him, I do, he is surrounded by his friends.
"Your girl is nastie man."
"Yeah I heard her dad went to jail."
"I heard your girlfriend is on drugs."
Hurt stabs me right in the middle of the heart, what a bunch of dirty lies. But what Thomas says next hurts a little more, "she's not my girlfriend."
He notices me standing there, I run out of the house, I hear him run after me. My motorbike is parked a little down the street, I find it and rev up the engine. Thomas runs in front of it, "wait Y/N I'm sorry, can I please talk to you."
"Why? I'm not your girlfriend."
With that I dodge him and drive off down the high way, leaving Thomas dumbfounded at the front of his friends house.