Sandwich

Chapter Two

Maths was a bore, now I had Geography. Great. I slouch down the hall towards room fifty four. When I get there the room is already filled, I sit down at my usual seat. The teacher starts, "today class we will be doing a test."
Long groans fill the room, they're stopped by a knock at the door. A confused look crosses the teachers face, he opens it, "Ahh Mr Sangster, come in."
A familiar looking boy walks in, My mind clicks. LTL guy.
"You have come in on a test, do you mind sitting out for this one?"
He smiles, "no problem."
Of course there was no problem, who likes tests.
"Why don't you sit next to Y/N."
The only empty seat was next to me, typical. But I was happy, it was the best thing that had happened all year, sitting next to a hot guy. He walks over and takes a seat next to me, a smile flickers on his face. "Hey Sandwich girl."
Sandwich girl? The class goes up in laughter, my face turns red. Okay so maybe I didn't like this guy. The teacher calms the class and hands out the tests. "You have forty minutes."
We start, the whole forty minutes I can feel Mr Sangster's eyes on my back, why was he watching me?
__

"Put down your pens!" The teacher yells, we hand the papers back just as the bell goes. I grab my bag and run out of the class room. The thought of lunch fills my mind, it's stopped when I'm sharply pulled back. "Hey, I didn't get your name."
I turn around, standing there is the most gorgeous boy that humiliated me in front of everyone. He was cute but rude, "remember it's sandwich girl." I shoot back.
"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I didn't realise I was so loud."
"Well you were loud, and now I will never hear the end of 'sandwich girl'."
"Please just your name, I'm Thomas by the way."
"Why do want my name so badly?"
"Um," he scratches the back of his neck, "cause I want to get to know you."
I huff, "fine it's Y/N."
He smiles, "thanks," he goes to walk away, "but then turns around quickly, "by the way, question eight was wrong. Iceland not Greenland."
A flicker of annoyance washes over me, what was with this guy?
__

A few days past and he had not said a word to me, he was rising to popular. I have tried to keep my mind of his gorgeous looks, and settle on forgetting about him, although it's rather hard. It was geography now, the one class he sat next to me. I'm the first to arrive, a few more students enter then comes Thomas. Our eyes meet and he smiles, then they flick away, he sits next to me, the teacher walks in and starts the lesson immediately. Once again Thomas doesn't say a word to me, until the end of the lesson, he stops me from standing up and says.....