A Movie Meet

Chapter Six

I quickly run up the stairs and open the door, yelling as I go- "Dylan! I really do think he likes me."
"I told you." he replies. A smile is plastered on my face, and I run into the lounge, wrapping my arms around Dylan's waist. "How'd it go?"
"Oh so good, I really am in love."
Dylan chuckles and lifts up a movie-Child's Play. "No way! You know I'll never watch that movie."
"No I don't because your watching tonight." he gives me puppy eyes, the ones I can't say no to. "I hate you Dyl, I really hate you!" We laugh.
"Okay," He says, "I'll get the drinks and popcorn, you get the Pizza."
I nod, and run to the home phone calling the Piccadilly pizza place. A shrill voice is on the other side of the phone, "Hello you've called Piccadilly pizza place how can I help?"
"Ah, I'd like to order a large vegetarian pizza, a family meat lovers and a family margarita."
"Sure, is that all?"
"Yes thanks, could you deliver that to Apartment twelve, floor number six on Pall Mall."
"Of course, that will be ready in about ten minutes."
__

The first scenes of Child's Play roll in and I'm already shivering.
Ten minutes later and Chucky has been bought and all the pizza has been demolished. "Owww Dylan why are you making me do this!"
"Don't worry it's not scary."
I move an inch closer to Dylan. He was only a good friend, I liked Thomas.
__
I scream and burry my head into Dylan shoulder, Dylan puts my arm around me and says, "He is just gonna blow up the house, it's not that bad."
After half an hour I've fallen asleep on Dylan's shoulder.