Talent

Chapter One is all good now so I advice to go back to it, sorry for the inconvenience ❤️

Chapter Three
Your POV

The sun starts to rise as we run down the street of Liverpool, are feet don't stop until we are by the washing waves of the beach. Thomas looks at me, taking my hands, "Y/N," cold mist comes out of his mouth as he speaks, "if anyone ever hurts you-physically or verbally- if you ever feel alone, or you just want to talk i'll be here, forever."
He leans forward, a small gap between us, I break it and lean forward to. Our lips attach, a sweet pleasant feeling washes through me. I feel Thomas smile as he kisses me, he pulls back a tiny bit and whispers, "thank you."

__

I watch out the window as the train makes its way to Liverpool, the soft voice of Julia Stone soothes me,
'If I talk real slowly
If I try real hard
To make my point dear
That you have my heart
Here I go
I'll tell you what you already know
Here I go
I'll tell you what you already know
If you love me
With all of your heart
If you love me
I'll make you a star in my universe'

A tear dribbles down my cheek as the train stops, I close my eyes and focus on the words.

My feet hit the soft sand I slip off my shoes and make my way towards the rocks, the weathers cold, nobody is around. I pull out my ear buds and out away my phone. The sun slightly peeks through the clouds, I smile and stare up at the sky. "Hello Thomas."

~~~~~~~
Okay I know that was kinda a sad imagine but it was based on death of a superhero, and I'm getting a little teary thinking about that movie, literally. So sorry if you didn't like it but I really wants to write something like it, I even used the same song from the movie- 'for you' by Angus and Julia Stone 😏 but hope your still enjoying them.
Comment. Vote. Follow. 😘 love you all xxxxx missmazerunner