Winter- Epilogue

Epilogue

Three years later

Tiny hands help me push the cake tin in the oven. I put my handout for a high five, she slaps her small hand against mine. A puff of flour fills the air, as we smack hands, flour littered the floor. "We did it Evie." I say.
"Tank lou mummy." She mumbles, still getting a hold of her words. I smile and kiss her on the head.

I was glad it was her, she could of been a different person. After the wedding my belly grew, I knew what the pain was. When it came to the time, it didn't end well. When I had the car accident, and the doctors said it was minimal damage, it wasn't. The car accident lead to a miscarriage. At the time it was heart breaking, but Thomas and I had tried to move on from then. We had beautiful Evie.

I squeeze my eyes shut and laugh, "I love you Eve."
"Love lou to mummy." She gives me a kiss on the knee, thats the only place she could reach. I hear a door click, "I wonder whose home?"
"Daddy!" She yells, Thomas steps into the kitchen. He places his bag down and kneels down, holding his arms out. Evie runs into them, "hello my big girl," he stands up. "Hi daddy." She puts her hand on his cheek, a smear of flour runs from the top of his face to his chin. Thomas laughs, "have you been baking."
She nods, and gestures to be held. He picks her up and walks over to me. "Hello beautiful." He plants a kiss on my lips, "how was your day?"
"I missed you." I kiss him again.
__

I place the three plates on the outside table. "Mmm thanks for the tea, perfect weather."
"It's okay," I say, "it's chilly out here."
Thomas moves closer to me and tucks some of his jumper around me, I pick up Eve and snuggle her. I love this season. I love our family. I love Winter.

PLEASE READ!! 👇👇👇👇👇👇
A/N: Hey sorry the last part was rushed, I just really wanted to finish this and move onto more imagines. I hope you liked 'Winter', the next imagines won't be to long. Sorry I got a bit carried away on this one. I know it was also quite an abrupt stop and it was really lovey, so I apologise for anything you didn't like. Keep reading, will be publishing next imagines soon. xxx
Missmazerunner 😉