30

(swipe to see andrew's character reveal^^)

Third pov

"peru." harry said, looking around as they walked.

"is where we are." timothée added to his sentence, putting his hands in his pockets.

they walked into a restaurant down the block of their hotel, getting seated by the hostess. she brought them two waters and menus, harry staring at timothée as timothée looked through his menu instead.

"yes, i know why we're here, but i'm hungry." timothée said without looking at him. he picked up the remaining menu with a sigh, opening it.

harry took a sip of his water, "have you told her you liked her yet?" he said as he read the menu.

timothée's eyes shot up from his menu, looking at harry. "what'd kayla say to you i swear to god-"

"nothing—she said nothing." harry said, interrupting him with a small laugh. "you just do that thing you do whenever you're hiding something, and i know we've both been wanting to tell her."

timothée shook his head, setting his menu down, "and you, have you told her?" he asked, curious for his answer.

harry nodded.

"and how'd that go." timothée said with a sigh, picking his menu up again.

"well to start, it was in the heat of the moment, we were talking about other things. and second, i might've told her not to answer me."

"what? why'd you do that?" timothée said, as if he knew harry'd do such thing.

"because, even though i know how she feels about me, i don't wanna hear it out loud." harry said, nervously taking a sip of his water again. "you know how i am. i'm scared to commit, and because of that i fuck up easily. hearing her tell me how she feels out loud will make me get in my head."

"well maybe you should get in your head. you always avoid your emotions, you know that." timothée said, looking at harry as he spoke. "i do it too, so i don't really have a say in this." he said, lightening the mood.

harry smiled, "basically, we're no help to each other." he said while looking back at the menu.

the waitress came, and timothée and harry ordered food they've never tried before, the waitress taking their menus. the restaurant was nice, a bit on the high end since it was in the center of where all the tourists stayed. it was the first restaurant the boys saw while walking, so they went in. it had two floors, the second one open, allowing you to see the sky and the people walking in the streets. they sat at the second floor, seated at the corner where less people were.

"okay, tell me what you're hiding." harry said as he held his hands together, leaning them onto the table.

"what? i'm not hiding anything." timothée denied, crossing his arms as he sat back in his chair.

he was wearing a navy blue cut off shirt, revealing his tattoos and allowing his skin to feel the sun. even though it was hot he still wore black sweat pants, his look very casual.

"you are, you always point the attention towards me and want me to talk about myself when you're hiding something." harry said, picking up the mango juice he ended up ordering.

"fuck, you got me there." timothée said under his breath, an annoyed smile on his face as he shook his head.

"it has to do with jenny, right." harry said, placing his lips onto the plastic straw in his cup.