57

Jenny's pov

i was in my dressing room after the show when i heard a knock on my door. it was almost overpowered by the muffled screams in the audience, so it wasn't until the knocks came again when i decided to speak up.

"come in." i said, looking at the door.

harry walked in, closing the door before leaning against it, his bag over his shoulders. he watched me fix my sleeves, "are you tired?" he asked.

i gave him a look before laughing, "not really, why?" i asked, picking up my bag and sliding the straps over my shoulders.

"i wanted to take you somewhere." he checked the time on his phone, "we'll have like thirty minutes, but it'll be worth it."

i smiled, that alone sounded exciting.
"let's go then." i said as i now stood in front of him, holding onto the straps of my backpack.

he pressed his lips together as he opened the door, a look i couldn't yet decipher. "that's it? i don't have to convince you? you're not going to ask any questions?" we began to head down the hall.

"well, i think i might trust you by now." i looked over at him as we walked, his hair a bit messy from the show. "plus, there was this stroopwafel stand i saw that we could go to if we hurry." i said as i held his arm, my steps quicker as i dragged him by my side.

he laughed, "whatever you say." he said before we headed out the door.

we went into one of the black cars parked out back, the first ones out. harry mumbled something close to the driver, not wanting me to know where we were going. i looked out the window, seeing many fans outside as they screamed just from the sight of the car, though they had no clue who was in it.

i looked over at harry, who's eyes seemed more excited than mine. the marks on his face were still slightly there, though in the dark car it looked like they were completely gone. he ran his hand through his hair, pushing back the strands that had loosely escaped during the show.

i found myself smiling, quickly looking back out the window as i tried to hide it. we began to point out things we saw as we drove by, though he managed to fit jokes in and make me laugh.

midway, he pulled a gray beanie over his hair, one he had gotten out from his bag. the second the car parked, he paid his known driver for putting up with us—their exchange of words told me how close they were.

he grabbed my hand before i could say anything, and i managed to quickly thank the driver as harry pulled me out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

it was pitch black out, and he checked his phone as we began to run towards the entrance of a very large, circular building. the architecture had an obvious split down the middle of it, the right side made of glass while the left was solid, the outside wall a gray tile.

as we ran around the curved building, a maze of sunflowers were revealed, along with a large sign that said "van gogh musuem". i almost got distracted by all the flowers before harry made me run with him again.

"the lights are off, it's closed." i managed to say between my breaths as i patted his arm. i could care less though, the fact that we were even here was somehow exciting.

we stopped in front of the doors, and he let go of my hand as he got his phone back out, his fingers fast as they tapped the screen.  "it closed four hours ago, but i made it work." he said while placing his phone to his ear.