54

Jenny's pov

when i had seen the corners of the room start to sway—almost as if they were breathing—i knew it had hit me first.

"holy shit." i said slowly, faintly hearing timothée and harry as they began to laugh at me.

"i knew it." timothée said as he set my book down, scooting over to the position he had been in before.

"what do you see?" harry asked.

even just hearing his voice so close to my ear felt so awakening, like he had spoken to my soul. i felt like i was out of my body, so light and free. i turned my head towards him, seeing his face glow as if the sun was shining directly on him. i laughed before i moved my thumb along his cheek, the feeling so smooth, like my thumb had melted into his face.

"woah." was all i could say, hearing them laugh at me again.

"you feel everything so heightened, right?" timothée asked.

i turned my head towards him with a nod, a blue aura outlining his head as it waved around in soothing motions. he placed his hand onto my leg, slowly sliding up my skin and stopping at my waist. i felt each of his fingers as he did so, sending calm waves throughout my body, his touch oddly smooth.

harry moved his hand from my shoulder down my arm, passing my breast as he moved along the side of my torso. my breaths were calm and light, his touch unexplainably pleasant. timothée began to move his hand down again, his thumb gliding up and down the skin of my thigh. i smiled, fascinated by how nice their hands had felt.

"how does it feel?" harry asked, his voice louder in my ear than it probably really was.

i looked at him with a smile before turning to look at timothée again. "amazing." i heard myself say, running my fingers through his hair.

again, my hand just melted right into his hair, the feeling so soft. i turned my head and pushed harry's hair back, the feeling what i imagined clouds to be like.

he smiled, his eyes observing my face. "fuck, it hit me." he said.

"me too." timothée said as i looked around the room, wanting to see all the alters the drug had made.

everything was vibrant, making this feel like a perfect, stereotypical dream. the plants on the counter were breathing, random objects distorted. things moved in such a calming manner that i could stare at them forever. i'm positive i was hallucinating because there were many more plants around us. flowers sitting on the table, plants hanging in little pots around the windows. like we were in a makeshift green house. the detail of nature turned this into a fairytale.

i looked in front of me again, and my vision had sharp focus on timothée, everything else blurring softly. i looked up at the ceiling, seeing random splatters of color that'd turn into mist and glisten down onto my face. i smiled as i felt the sparkles touch me, the glistening noises i'd hear in princess movies now in my ears. i laughed from joy, watching another light blue cloud form and dance around the ceiling.

i felt harry softly kiss the crook of my neck, all of my attention now on him. he kissed it again, slowly, and i kept my head dropped so he had more access. timothée had propped himself up onto his hands and knees, crawling over me as i now laid under him and in harry's arms. he moved his head to the low neckline of my shirt, starting to plant kisses on my exposed skin as harry kissed my neck. i rested my hands on the back of his head, feeling each of their kisses utterly melt into my skin.