16

Jenny's pov

shaken up and angry, i was left alone in my dressing room after the concert in ohio. i didn't hesitate as i got up, wiping my face while annoyingly opening the door, storming into the hall.

where is he? where the hell is he?
i questioned angrily in my mind as i walked down the hall, catching kayla and emily's stares as i walked passed them. they called after me over the loud crowd, i guess they could see the hatred my eyes held.

i spotted him, he was laughing with a staff member, leaning against the wall as he crossed his arms.

"marley." i angrily stated under my breath as i began to approach him, seeing him as his blue eyes met mine, a small smirk forming on his face.

i felt harry's stare, he was standing across marley by the other wall. everyone seemed to be intrigued by my angry body language, but my eyes only saw marley and the hatred i held for him right now. he messed everything up for me.

as i stepped towards him my hand formed a fist, swinging it up towards his face, the impact hitting his eye as his head flew to the side. i began to yell, everyone crowding around us as i tried to hit him again—that was until i felt harry wrap his arms around me, pulling me back as i struggled.

everything happened so quickly, marley holding onto his face as everyone questioned what had happened. the loud cheers of the audience still lively from the show we had just done. harry pulled me into one of the rooms, closing the door quickly as he held onto my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

"what the hell was that?!" he yelled as i tried to get out of his grip, "do you know how many people just saw that?! what's wrong with you?"

one day before
YOUTH TOUR D9
DETROIT, MI

with the plan of destroying marley in mind, we met up in emily's room after our show in michigan. emily had seemed so done with marley, i still remember how stressed she was when she had walked into my dressing room after soundcheck.

kayla still brought her guitar and i brought my journal, we'd figure this girls night would be packed with everything. i had no idea what emily had in mind to stop marley from his evil acts, but i was prepared to listen.

"i know my whole kill marley energy came out of no where earlier, but i'm seriously so done with him." emily said as we sat onto her bed.

"i've only been dealing with him for a little and i agree—i can't imagine how you guys feel." i said, crossing my feet as i held onto one of the decorative pillows that sat on her bed.

"we have to think this through though, so many things could go wrong." kayla said, "are we thinking of manipulating him back? it'd be smart to keep things lowkey and mess with his mind."

"i like that—he still has the things he's been blackmailing us with after all." emily said as she played with the ring on her middle finger.

what was he holding against them? i didn't know if i should ask—it seemed too personal, and i didn't want to throw the big question at them. i decided to approach it in a more vague way.

"how bad is it?" i asked, looking at them, "the things he's holding against you guys."

the looked at each other, almost like they were deciding if they should answer me. emily nodded at kayla, giving her permission to speak.

"i don't mind sharing what he has against me...i already feel close with you, so i don't see any harm coming from it." she looked down at her guitar as it rested on her lap, "i'm just so...ashamed." she said, looking back at me.