14

Jenny's pov

"guys, please tell me i didn't embarrass myself that much." i said as we all walked towards the hotel entrance. we had just finished the show in colorado, and i had barely pulled through.

last night was faint in my mind—i do remember opening up to timothée, but that's about it. i was annoyed that i talked to him about it, but i couldn't really change that now. i liked how he didn't make a big deal out of it, he listened and moved on.

even this morning was a blur, when i woke up on the plane i was so confused as to how i even got there. emily told me that harry had brought me there.

harry and i were on speaking terms? the fact that i probably spoke casually to him scared me—if i was sober i wouldn't have said a word.

"i guess you'll never know." timothée said, and i sighed, putting up with the fact that they all knew things i didn't—especially timothée and harry.

"it'll come back to me one day, i just know it." i said as we went through the revolving doors.

we all stopped at the front desk, getting in a line to get our keycards. we were staying at a different hotel now because there was a whole situation where the other hotel name got leaked, causing fans to crowd up in front of the building.

it was wild, but everyone seemed like they were used to it, so i figured this wasn't the first time fans figured out their location. i hoped that my room would be close to emily and kayla—the last time we hung out was so much fun.

we all got into the elevator with our keycards now in our hands, and i leaned against the corner of the walls as i yawned. i began to stretch my stiff neck, moving it around until i noticed harry's stare. but i wasn't his usual, scary stare—it was like an annoyed but friendly stare, it was very confusing, may i say. he seemed approachable to say the least, which made me wonder what our encounter was like this morning.

i stopped stretching, feeling embarrassed as i looked away. since i was towards the back, i waited for everyone to exit the elevator once the doors had opened.

when they did, i stepped up, noticing that harry was still in the elevator with me. he walked up to me, zipping up my jacket as he said "your neck."

i put my hand on that area right when he spoke, "oh yeah—i forgot." i said quietly before he began to walk out. i felt awkward, him pointing out the hickeys he left on my neck made my stomach feel weird. i walked behind him, reading the room numbers.

timothée's room was across from mine, a couple doors down. kayla's was right in front of mine, and of course, marley's was right next to mine. i rolled my eyes as i hurried to unlock my door, focusing on the fact that kayla would be right there.

once i got in, i sat down onto the small couch across from my bed, going on my phone as i tried to find any evidence from last night. i didn't usually take pictures, but i guess the jenny from last night took a lot—most of them were blurry, we both looked high as hell.

 i didn't usually take pictures, but i guess the jenny from last night took a lot—most of them were blurry, we both looked high as hell