39

(some rough, quick sketches of the layout of the beach house that'll be described this chapter.)

)

Jenny's pov

Jenny's pov

"finally!" i said as i pushed scott's arm as soon as he opened the car door. he jolted forward with my force and stomped his foot on the ground, getting out of the car. "that was so nice of you!" he said sarcastically.

"listen, i have a headache and i drank all of my iced coffee within the first five minutes of the drive." i said as i got out, shutting the door behind me, marley and andrew getting out from the other door.

"and yet you still fell asleep on me." marley said as he opened the trunk, andrew and kayla by his side.

"i wasn't on you, my head might've just barely touched your shoulder by accident." i said quickly, andrew sliding my suitcase over to me.

the boys got our bags out, handing them to us before kayla latched her arm around mine.
"okay boys, this is still a girls trip, so here's when we say our goodbyes." kayla said, emily standing by me as i put my sunglasses back on.

"we're literally the house to the right of yours, but sure, we'll say out goodbyes now." marley said, and i raised my eyebrows, not expecting them to be right next door.

"oh, this is going to be just—so much more fun then, yay." i said sarcastically as we began to walk, dragging our suitcases along.

"that's the spirit." andrew said, pointing at me as he walked backwards before he turned around, walking ahead with marley and scott.

i let out a sigh, waiting for them to walk further ahead. "in a non sarcastic tone this time, i actually can't wait to spend these weeks with you guys—i'm really happy about how things turned out."

emily smiled, "me too, the best part about touring is all the memories we get to make."

"the bad ones and the good ones, quite frankly, the bad ones end up being good ones to look back on." kayla said, and i laughed, the wind pushing our hair back as we walked.