49

last update for this month!! i won't be updating for another month, so enjoy ;)))) this one is spicy i hate yall for making me do this JDJSJD BYE

Jenny's pov

"a party?" i questioned, twirling my pen in my fingers.

"mhm." scott hummed, he seemed to be in a good mood as he lit his joint, standing against the wall as i was stationed on the couch.

"i'll kindly decline." i said with a sigh, looking back at my page.

"me too." harry added as he continued to lowly string some chords on his guitar.

"understandable, i'll pass the news down to kayla." he said before inhaling.

i laughed, "why kayla?" i asked, setting my journal down on my lap.

"it was her idea to go," he exhaled smoke from his mouth, "y'know, since she missed that masquerade party."

"how was that party anyways?" harry asked.

"boring." i answered.

"yeah okay, you just suddenly hate parties—don't listen to her." scott swung the hat of his zip up onto his head, "it was alright, considering it was thrown by the nighties."

"it was?" harry questioned.

"nighties? you have a nickname for them?" i laughed, but then realized that the more harry knew about the party, the worse.

"yes? they put me to sleep with their lame ass parties." he pressed the joint to his lips again, inhaling.

"that was lame? the big chandelier and two different settings seemed interesting to me." i said as i looked over at harry while he watched his fingers press strings at the neck of his guitar.

"they do too much, normal parties are better. dress codes?" he laughed, "stupid." he mumbled, taking another hit.

"how'd you even end up at a night records party." harry glanced over at me, amused that i had gone, "they're not really our crowd."

i looked at scott, hoping he wouldn't say alex's name. everyone thinks marley and i have been keeping alex away from harry because they used to have a thing—but in reality we were both terrified of him finding out she was back from a coma.

"i forced them along." scott said as he took steps backwards towards the door, his eyes on me.

"if you change your mind about the party, let me know." he said before leaving.

harry and i exchanged looks before he spoke up, "yeah, i'd really rather not go." he said as he set his guitar down, grabbing my hands.

i laughed as he pulled me closer to him before grabbing my waist, bringing me to his lap. i let out a startled giggle as he did so, now straddled on him.

"you know what happens when i go to parties anyways." i held a smile as i ran my hands through his hair, "somehow something always goes wrong."

"that's why we'll stay here." his hands went from my waist to my hips before he scooted me closer towards him.

"i like that better." i said, switching my eyes from his hair to him, moving my hand down to his neck.