Druggie

Enjoy!

"Okay, Vitani, your next"

Nova said with a grin as she got a needle and syringe ready as Vitani stuck her arm out.

"Make it snappy"

She ordered as Nova draw the blood and took a sample under the microscope before typing into Donnie's computer hacking into the DNA research facility and then the Census bureau.

"Now the location..."

She said trailing off as the map showed up on a big screen. Showing the location of (12)Vitani. Donnie frown as he notice the location.

"Are you sure this is right? I mean this location is where....excuse my language the 'Druggies' are located"

"There's no mistake, this (12)Vitani is the one"

Nova insisted. Ember looked to Vitani and Raph.

"I'm coming with you both, in case any of you run into trouble"

Ember said.

"Fine by me"

Vitani said as she flipped her hair.

*Unknown Apartment*

"Man, this drug is hitting me faster than usual. I'm already seeing shit"

(12)Vitani said with a laugh as she slouch on the couch as her eyes rolled back. Standing in front of her was Raph and Vitani.

"Is this a good idea? She's wasted"

Raph said in concern.

"Don't worry about it, just grab her and go before any of these losers become sober"

She said as Raph hoist (12)Vitani over his shell.

"Help! I'm being abducted by an alien!"

(12)Vitani yelled as Raph made his way to the window and was heading up the ladder but that's when (12)Vitani decided to fight back on weak rusty ladders.

"Let go of me!"

She yelled. Ember looked over the edge and quickly grabbed (12)Vitani's arm.

"Dammit bitch, I said let go of me!"

She yelled as she pulled away from Ember and off of Raph's shell.

"Ah!"

"Vitani don't let go!"

Raph yelled as he grab hold of her leg.

"Why on earth would I let go?!"

She yelled back as her senses were finally coming back to earth.

"I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fall!"

She yelled in panic.

"You're not gonna fall!"

Raph yelled back as he tried to pull her up. He quickly look back to see if Ember or Vitani were gonna help him but to his surprise they were gone.

'Did they seriously ditch me, at a time like this?!'

He mentally yelled.

"Yes I am! I'm slipping!"

"Don't slip!"

"Not by choice! Stupid gravity!"

"Hold on tight, I'm not going to let you go!"

He said as he used every strength he had to pull her up and placed her on the roof of the apartment. (12)Vitani was panting as she tried catching her breath.