Explain

Enjoy!

"First of all, are you girls nuts?! Going into the Purple Dragon's Headquarters and trying to take on Hun and his goons!!"

"Raph cool it, I'm sure they have a reasonable explanation"

Leo said as he cleared up his throat and walked up towards the girls.

"Do you have an explanation?"

He asked. The girls looked to each other before motioning for Ember to speak up.

"W-we do. Is there somewhere we can talk in private?"

She asked. Leo slightly smiled at her before nodding.

*2012 Lair*

"My name is Ember, these are my sisters Nova, Vitani and Matilda. We aren't from this dimension"

"No way"

Mikey said in amazement.

"Hush Mikey. Don't interrupt"

Donnie said as he paid close attention as the girls explained.

"We're on a mission to retrieve some artifacts that have been located in this dimension, in the Purple Dragon's Headquarters and in this location."

"What do these artifacts look like and why are they important?"

Donnie asked curiously.

"It's called the Shen Gong Wu, they all look different and more like antiques. They're important because in the wrong hands it can bring everything imbalance."

"I know of these mystical objects"

Said a voice from behind the turtles. Ember, Matilda, Nova and Vitani were surprise not to see a tall giant mutant rat but that he knew of the Shen Gong Wu.

"It holds powers that balance the forces of good and evil. A Shen Gong Wu can only be located when it chooses to reveal itself and just by the call of it's name it's activated. Am I correct?"

"That's right"

Nova said in surprise. The giant mutant smiled with a bow.

"My name is Master Splinter or by Hamato Yoshi"

"Yeah. We figured"

Vitani said but was elbow by Ember who slightly glared at her.

"Wait here"

He said as headed into his room and in less than a minute he return with a glove claw.

"The Golden Tiger Claw"

Ember said in amazement.

"Show us, how it works"

Master Splinter said. Matilda happily grabbed it and put it on, raising her hand.

"Golden Tiger Claw!"

She yelled as she slash in mid air before entering a foggy realm and then reappearing in the other side of the room causing the turtles, April and Casey to gasp in surprise.

"Allows instant travel to the users desired location"

Nova explain.

"Thank you so much, Master Splinter"

Ember said with a gentle smile.

"No need. You and your sisters are welcome here. My son's will help you to find the Shen Gong Wu, is that understood"

He said as he looked to his sons who immediately nodded with a bow.

"Hai, sensei"

They said together as Master Splinter left to go meditate. The girls separated as they curiously explore the lair, Ember headed to the dojo to have a look around when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turn around to see Leonardo looking at her with a smile.

"How long will you and your sisters be staying?"

He asked curiously.

"Until we retrieve all the artifacts in this dimension, then we will be good as gone"

"What's your dimension like?"

Ember was about to respond when a voice interrupted them.

"Look like you should have warn your playmate, I'm the one who can bite you"

Ember and Leo turn around to see a girl with short dark black hair that has a large portion of it dyed blond in the back with two long hair strands on the right side, bright red eyeliner over the tips of her eyebrows and she wears a distinctive black and silver armored ninja outfit.

"Karai this here is Ember, her and her sisters just move to this dimension to gather some artifacts."

Leo explain while a shy blush on his face as Karai stood close to him. Ember saw the interaction and could clearly see the chemistry between them.

"Karai is also Master Splinter's biological daughter Miwa"

Ember stretched out her hand to shake Karai's but Karai didn't bother and simply crossed both her arms over her chest.

"So why are they here?"

"Because we rescued them from the purple dragons and Hun"

Leo explain.

"Hmmm, alright, I'll let you have your fun Leo"

She said walking away brushing past Ember's shoulder.

"Well, she's welcoming"

"Oh she's harmless"

Ember remained quiet as she looked to Leo who's eyes remain at the back of Karai. She slowly stepped away to see if she can find her sister and to also calm her racing heart that wanted to break. Ember closed her eyes as she placed a hand over her chest and tried to fight the urge to cry. Soon Matilda was walking by and saw her sister.

"Em, are you okay?"

Ember quickly snap open her eyes and placed her hand down before clearing her throat.

"I'm fine, I just... where's Vitani and Nova, we need to start going already"

"I'm not exactly sure myself, I was looking for you guys. Come on, let's go look for them together"

She said linking her arm with her sister as they search for missing genius and hothead.

"Hey, what were you doing?"

Ember asked to Matilda.

"Oh I was in the kitchen, looking through their fridge"

"Did you find anything good?"

"No but I did found a cat, that little sucker scared me"

"Did you left it in the fridge?"

She asked with a slight frown.

"Mikey said I had to before she melts. Her name is Ice Cream Kitty"

Ember slowly frown as she looked away from her sister.

"We need to quickly get out of this dimension"

"You're telling me. I'm never gonna see ice scream the same, the same goes for the pizza"

"The pizza?"

"Yeah Mikey was telling me about this Chef who thought that it could be a secret pizza topping and foolishly tasted the mutagen, mutating into a glob of pepperoni and mushroom pizza. He slumped back into his kitchen and, now that he was a pizza mutant, some dough fell off of him and affected dozens of pizzas that he cooked, transforming humans."

"Sounds disturbing. I just hope we don't run into any trouble while we are here"

"From now on, I'm sticking to fruits and veggies"

She said with a gag.

A/N Rate and Comment