Heart To Heart

Enjoy!

It was late at night, the turtles just arrived home from patrol and was greeted by surprise guests. Nova, Ember, Vitani and Matilda had hot ready pizza waiting for them.

"This is a nice surprise"

Mikey said as he began to dig in. Leo couldn't stop smiling as he finally saw Ember for so long and he was even surprise as she made her way to him.

"I heard you wanted to talk"

She said quietly away from anyone else can hear. Leo nodded.

"Yeah I do, let's head to the roof"

He said as he grabbed a full box of pizza and headed to the exit with Ember. They soon arrived to the docks to stare out to the water.

"Listen I don't want you to be mad at Nova, it was my fault and I kept asking her questions..."

Leo began to say but Ember cut him off.

"I know. She told me"

"What else did she tell you?"

He asked as he felt his face getting heat up.

"That you might actually like me"

She said before looking away from the water and looked towards him.

"What do you think about that?"

"I was surprise but because I like you when I first laid my eyes on you, that's why I avoided going to your place because I knew I would never want to be away from you. I can't allow myself to go back to love"

She confessed which caused Leo to fully blush. Leo cough to clear up his throat as he looked to the water.

"Are you afraid to fall in love?"

He asked as he thought about the last part she said. Ember sadly looked back out to the water.

"I'm afraid of being the only one who falls. I did what I did, I felt what I felt and it is what it is. I realized I was in love with a man who could never love me back. I was living in a fairytale not Nova"

She said sadly. Leo sadly looked to her before grabbing her chin gently to face her towards him.

"No you were in love and when you really love a person you just can't move on from that. You can't just let that go. It might even drive you crazy but that's what real love's like. Real love lasts a lifetime and never fades away but you need to stop focusing on the darkness behind you. The past is the past"

Ember looked to him in surprise and gently smile.

"There's so many lives I can value. And I decided who those people were a long time ago. I don't have time to spare or room in my heart to feel pity for anyone. That's why I am the way I am, it sucks when you want to be heartless but you know that's not who you are. Do I regret falling in love? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably"

She said lowly as she gently placed her hand to Leo's who was right next to hers. Leo smiled back at her as he linked his hand with hers as he leaned closer to her.

"The ways of the heart can not be explained. It wants what it wants"

He said before placing a gentle kiss on Ember's lips causing her to smile more as the kiss deepen. After a moment they both pulled away with a relaxing sigh as they snuggled up closer to together as they ate their pizza and stare out to the water. Ember smiled as she looked to her new boyfriend.

"Leo can you promise me one thing"

"What is it?"

"If you ever stop loving me, you will tell me"

"I'm never letting you go"

He said as he sealed the promise with a kiss. The moment was soon interrupted with a ringtone.  Leo took out his shell cell and looked to see it was Mikey. After the quick conversation he turned off the phone.

"Mikey asked if we're coming back soon"

"Oh"

Ember said in disappointment. Leo simply smiles as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"But we could stay here for another minute or maybe like forever"

He said with a grin causing Ember to smile at him as they tilt their heads to kiss passionately under the pale blue moon.

*1hour Later*

Leo and Ember arrives with smiles on their faces, they continue to hold hands as they entered the lair surprising the others.

"No way"

Matilda said stunned with a smile on her face.

"Is this for real? Ember is actually smiling for the first time in ages"

Vitani said in surprise.

"That's not all it looks like Leo brought her out of her shell"

Nova said with a giggled. Raph smiles with a grin.

"Yeah right I know that smile on Leo's face, he just got laid"

He said.

"Congrats bro!"

Mikey yelled.

"Yeah congratulations on being a couple"

Donnie said as Ember and Leo made their way to them. Leo looked to Raph with a smirk.

"No Raph, I didn't get laid. I'm just very happy"

"Sure. Whatever you say bro"

Leo rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Ember's waist and pulled her in close to him as she whispered to his ear.

"I'll want my panties back later"

She whispered causing Leo to smirk.

"Guess you can say tonight was a small date"

Leo said with a grin as Ember smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yeah and it was sweet and simple"

She said leaning her forehead against his.

"Just imagine what Dad would think when he finds out your dating one of the turtle too"

Matilda said with a laugh.

"I wouldn't worry about it"

Ember said before looking to her younger sister.

"How can you be so sure?"

Vitani asked.

"You should not doubt me"

Ember said with a smirk as she took out her phone as she looked to her text message to see her Dad had given her permission.

Text Messages

E: Just thought you should know Leonardo and I are dating

D: Seriously?

E: Yes

D: Fine

"Oh that reminds me, I have a mission tomorrow. So I won't be here much"

Matilda inform.

"How did this remind you of that?"

Vitani asked confused.

"It just click"

"I wish I understand you"

A/N Rate and Comment