Pain

Enjoy!

*Next Day at Area 51*

Nova let out a sigh as she sat down in front of her computer before turning it on and hacking on to her counterpart's dimension. A video image soon pop up to reveal (12)Nova in the front and (12) Ember, (12)Vitani and (12)Matilda standing around her.

"Hey it's been a while..."

Nova began to say sheepishly as she saw the angry look on their faces.

"About damn time"

(12)Nova said angrily causing Nova to look to her in surprise.

"What's seems to be the problem..."

Nova asked but was cut off by (12)Vitani.

"Cut the crap, we have a serious matter to discuss"

"Basically you brought us and you broke us"

(12)Ember said clearly irritated. Nova frown as she tilt her head in confusion.

"No what I did was..."

"Was used us to become side chicks to the turtles when they already have girlfriends!"

(12)Vitani yelled annoyed. Nova shook her head in disbelief.

"That can't be right. The guys promised..."

"The guys promise was false hope."

(12)Matilda said angrily.

"But..."

"But nothing. Coming to our dimension and screwing with our lives was stupid and that says a lot coming from a genius like you"

(12)Nova said as she cut the communication off leaving Nova stunned. Nova slowly move her hand to her chest as she felt it began to tighten as her breathing became short as she gasp for air. She sucked in a gasp of air as she tried casually to walk her way to the shooting practice room to see Ember shooting her target. Ember stop and smiled as she notice her sister.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just thought of coming....here to practice....the maze shooting"

She said as she grab her gun from it's holder.

"Sure"

Ember said as she clicked on the computer as it changed up the ground as a maze appeared.

"On your mark get set...go!"

Ember yelled as she and Nova ran into the maze but Ember stop as she notice Nova forgot her communicator.

"Great"

She said as she ran into the same direction as Nova and tried calling out to her.

"Nova! Come on, where are you?!"

Ember yelled in concern as Nova didn't respond. She turn a corner and gasp in surprise to see Nova crying as she had her legs pulled to her chest and her hands covering her face.

"Nova, what's the matter?"

She asked softly. Nova remove her hands to look up at her sister with tears trailing down her face before her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she passed out on the floor. Ember frown as she quickly kneeled beside her and check her pulse. Ember gasp as Nova's pulse was weakening.

"Oh no. Dad!!"

*Infirmary Room*

Ember had just finished explaining to her Dad, sisters and boyfriends about what happen.