Guilty

Enjoy!

*2012 Dimension*

Mikey let out a sigh knowing for a fact he had some making up to do to Matilda. Every chance Matilda wants to hang out that's when Renet always calls or when she tries to call, he immediately puts her on hold for Renet. Mikey quickly stop as he made it to Matilda's apartment window.

*Matilda's Room*

"I'm honestly scared"

Matilda said on her phone as she spoke to Ember on the other line.

"Hey, it will be okay, I'm here. Just talk to me as if I was your friend"

She said comfortingly.

"He's here, now"

Nova said on the phone since Ember put it on speaker to hear Matilda.

"You got this girl"

Vitani said trying to be supportive. Matilda let out a sigh as she turn her back to the window, knowing for a fact Mikey was there.

"How is it my fault you choose a bad guy? How is it my fault he touched on my thighs? I don't understand and I never did. I didn't know anything I was the kid..."

"Wait what the hell is she talking about? I thought she was suppose to be acting but this isn't funny"

Nova said in a harsh whisper.

"No but she did mention to me in private that there was problems at home"

Ember said quietly.

"She's not acting. Is she?"

Vitani whispered. Ember and Nova remained silent as they continued to listen.

"I needed a friend and I thought that was you. I learned the hard way who's side you would choose. But you didn't see it cause you weren't there, you weren't in the room so this isn't fair! Why won't you believe me?! Sissy he's sick!!"

"Nova this was a mistake, we need to stop"

Ember said quietly moving the phone away from her.

"No, she can take it"

Nova insisted as she grabbed the phone and continued to listen.

"But you don't understand, please have a heart"

Ember swallow her sob that wanted to come out, she shut her eyes and turn around to look at Vitani pacing back and forth with her arms above her head, trying to fight the tears. They continued to listen to Matilda.

"How could you say that I asked for this?! When we were just kids and I fell, you would help me "I'll always be here" that's what you'd tell me and I thought our bond would just stay the same but boys will be boys and then girls will be shamed. Right. Right?"

She said as tears trail down her face as the flashback and memories came crashing down. Nova sadly set the phone down as she hears Matilda cries.

"Well..."

Vitani asked to Nova who turned to the security monitors and saw Mikey wiping his eyes as he left.

"He's gone"

She said quietly. Vitani immediately ran out of the room and headed to the other room where Matilda was located. Ember immediately followed as they embrace each other. Trying to give Matilda all the comfort she needs. Nova slowly made her way to the room and looked towards the girls who were once strangers and now are becoming closer as friends.

"I'm sorry you ever had to go through that as a child"

She said softly to Matilda. Matilda wiped her tears away.

"My Dad would abuse me, that's why I lived with my sister and that monster. I couldn't take it anymore which was the reason I came back to live with my Dad. I mean...I could take the hit, but how can I deal with what he did to me"

She answered.

"Matilda if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask"

Ember said gently as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah anything, we're a team and a team means family"

Vitani said softly as she pulled away. Matilda manage a smile, happily smiled as if she never got hurt.

"You think it got through to him?"

Matilda asked as she blew her nose.

"If it got through to us then it definitely went through him"

Ember said.

"Affirmative, he was in tears when he left"

Nova said as she took a deep sigh.

"At least now he has a better understanding to never dismiss your feelings or anyone's feelings for that matter"

"Then there was two"

Ember said.

"Who's next?"

Matilda asked.

"Yours truly"

Nova said as she crossed her arms over her chest. The sound of a beep came through causing the girls to look around. Matilda gasp as she recognized her cell phone. She opened it and wasn't surprise to see a text from her so called mutant boyfriend.

"It's Michaelangelo"

She said.

"What did he send?"

Vitani asked.

"He said he's breaking up with me and that he's sorry for being the terrible boyfriend"

She said with a smile.

"Dumbass probably feels guilty"

Vitani said with a smirk.

"Well he should and we're just getting started"

Ember said with a grin.

"How's your singing coming along?"

Nova asked.

"It's coming along well, thank you very much"

Ember said as she went to sit on the bed.

"So what do we do now?"

Matilda asked.

"I don't know, we could order pizza and watch a movie? I mean I don't have no where else to go, and you three are the only ones I could tolerate"

Vitani asked as she took out her cellphone.

"Did anyone else just hear Vitani say the nicest thing"

Ember said in surprise.

"Don't be a smart ass, I didn't say I was paying"

She said looking to Nova with a grin. Nova slightly glared at Vitani before looking to everyone else as she rolled her eyes.

"Fine"

"Yaaay!!!"

Vitani, Matilda and Ember shouted in joy.

"You know despite what the guys did to us, the good thing out of this is that it brought us closer. We're actually being friends and that's something I never had or experience"

Matilda said with a smile.

"True words have never been spoken"

Ember said as she stood up and made her way to the three.

"I think this calls for a sleepover.....at Nova's place!"

Matilda said as she looked to Nova with a grin. Nova scoff as she looked to the three after hanging up the phone.

"Don't I have a say first?"

She asked.

"Yeah but we voted already"

Vitani said with a grin.

A/N Rate and Comment