Wake Up Call

Enjoy!

Ember, Matilda and Nova watched Vitani paced back and forth before slamming her hands on the nearby desk.

"I can't be the only one that notice"

"Notice what?"

Nova asked.

"You and Em are behaving like love sick puppies"

"What do you expect?"

"The guys right here looks exactly like our boyfriends down to their personalities but finding out they actually are with someone else is heartbreaking to hear and watch"

Ember explain. Vitani angrily shook her head

"This Leo is not your Leo and this Donnie is not your Donnie. Straighten up because I am not gonna waste my time on this mission with two love sick puppies"

"I understand why Ember and I are the way we are but why are you so uptight"

Nova asked. Vitani cleared up her throat with a blush.

"No reason"

"Why don't we call the guys?"

Matilda suggested. Vitani, Nova and Ember looked to their youngest sister in surprise.

"You're right!"

Nova said in excitement as she took out her tablet and immediately called, Ember, Matilda and Vitani huddle up close to Nova as the screen came on.

*2003 Dimension*

"I got it"

Leo said as he answered the tablet. Donnie tried taking the tablet back.

"No I got it"

"Quit shoving"

Raph said.

"Hey can you girls see me?"

Mikey asked showing off a smile causing the girls to giggle at the mutant brothers.

"How is it going over there?"

Donnie asked.

"Longer than expected but hey we ran into some turtles that resemble you guys"

Nova said sheepishly. Donnie raised an eyebrow and grabbed the tablet as he looked to his brothers.

"Guys give me a minute alone with Nova"

He said. Nova signaled her sisters the same thing. Once they both were alone, Donnie cleared up his throat.

"Tell me what happen?"

He asked. Nova sadly looked down.

"The Donatello in this dimension reminded me so much of you and he's with April"

"April?"

"Yeah, they are really close. Anyways, he's helping me to find the artifacts but we ended up kissing and I ran away from him. I am so sorry Donnie, please forgive me"

She said in the verge of tears.

"Nova....it's okay"

"How can you say that? I betrayed you"

"But instead of hiding it, you told me and that's honestly proves to me you still want this to work between us. I love you Nova and you don't have to worry, just make sure it doesn't happen again"

"I promise"

Donnie smiled at Nova giving her a wink. Nova then handed the tablet to Ember and Donnie handed the tablet to Leo.