Mission Abort

Enjoy!

It was a quiet night in the city of New York. A black car rolled up to the side of a warehouse building in the alley and quietly parked the car but was blasting music loud.

"I got the car, why couldn't I drive?"

Matilda complain over the music.

"Because we need a driver not a beginner and Vitani shut that off, we don't want to give away our presence"

Ember explain. Vitani looked at the rearview mirror and rolled her eyes before shutting off the music.

"Done your majesty"

"Sarcastic ass"

"Narcissistic ass"

Nova rolled her eyes at her sisters bickering before paying attention back to the tablet and gasp with a smile.

"Found it. The location is here and are two Shen Gong Wu. The building is own by Hun leader of the purple dragons"

She inform.

"Hmmm Hun again, well what are the chances. I'll just go on in and get my charm on and..."

"Wait a second Vitani"

Ember said as she stopped her sister from getting out of the car.

"This may be Hun but not the Hun we are familiar with"

"True. What if this guy is more lethal"

Nova said.

"Or stupid"

Matilda said causing her sisters to look at her.

"What? I said or. I'm not gonna apologize for that"

She said in defense. Ember shook her head as she came up with a plan.

"Matilda your with me, we will stick to the shadows. Nova, Vitani you both go and play"

"On it"

Vitani said as she lowered her blouse from her chest to reveal her boobs. The girls soon separated, Ember and Matilda headed behind the building makes my their way up the window until they reached the top floor. Nova and Vitani made their way to the front, Vitani was about to open the door but Nova quickly stopped her.

"Vitani, I don't feel comfortable about this, I mean it feels wrong because I'm with Donnie and besides this is more your thing than mine"

Nova explain. Vitani smiled as she gently placed a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"I understand. How about you shut off the power and alarms"

"That I can do"

She said leaving Vitani to open the door.

*With Ember and Matilda*

"What kind of artifact is it again?"

Matilda asked as she shine her flashlight around the office.

"Would you lower your voice. We are looking for the Cannon Blaster and Eagle Scope"

"Well I found them. The guy had the artifacts out as a display."

She said picking one up from the desk.

"I don't deal with trespassers so kindly. In case you ladies didn't know this here is the Purple Dragons turf, my turf"

Said a voice. Ember and Matilda gasp as they saw a man wearing shades, sports a half opened shirt, spiky rings, and a gold medallion. He also has a big Purple Dragon icon tattoo on his left arm and many other tattoos on on his torso. Matilda couldn't help but drool.

"He's kind of hot"

She said to Ember while pointing to Hun.

"Matilda"

Ember scowled as Hun walked closer to them as they backed away.

"How about we pretend we never saw each other and go our separate ways?"

"We can do that but I like the hard way, doll face"

He said as he snap his finger as more of the purple dragons enter the office.

"Mission abort!"

Matilda yelled.

"You think?!"

Ember growled as she spoke into her intercom.

"Vitani, Nova, we need back up!"

She called.

"No can do Em, we're surrounded"

Nova said her back to back with Vitani.

"At times like this, I really wish I had my gun but nooo somebody just had to put rules when it comes to traveling through dimensions"

Vitani hissed towards Nova. Nova looked back to Vitani with a glare.

"Look, you can rub it in my face later when we're out of here alive"

"Nah I'll do it now"

"Vitani!"

"What? It's not like we have anything better to do"

She said. The next thing Vitani and Nova knew they heard someone broke through the window and soon one by one the purple dragons fell unconscious. Vitani and Nova looked to each other in confusion but soon the double doors open to reveal a girl wearing a black jumpsuit with yellow stripes down her arms and sides. In addition she wears her Tanto blade at her lower back and her headband black in color.

"Come with us"

She said signaling them to follow her.

"Wait, our sisters are on the third..."

Nova said but was cut off.

"Don't worry the guys have it under control. Now come on"

The girl said with a smile.

"Should we?"

Vitani asked to Nova.

"Let's go"

She said in no room for argument as they followed the girl outside and up to the rooftop. After a few rooftops Vitani and Nova were surprised to see Ember and Matilda already out.

"You're okay"

Nova said happily.

"You had us scared for a moment."

Vitani said but frown as she notice her sisters weren't paying attention to them.

"Hey, what's going on?"

She asked placing both hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow. Ember slowly raised her hand and pointed in front of her. Nova and Vitani slowly turn around and was surprise a few feet away was four large mutant turtles.

"Sorry for giving you girls a scare. My name is April, April O' Neil. These are my friends that help rescued you Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo"

April explained as the four girls remain quiet as the guys gently waved as they were introduce. Soon they heard someone climbing up the ladder to the roof and saw a guy that has has black, medium-length hair and his two front teeth of his upper jaw are missing. His outfit consists of a black bandanna tied around his head, a messy, maroon elbow-length shirt with a short-sleeve gray shirt and a sleeveless black hoodie over it, grayish-blue jeans, black finger gloves that stop at the forearms, and black sneakers.

"Did you guys started the party without me?"

He asked but soon stopped and whistle as he saw the new girls.

"Okay, I'm officially shook"

Matilda said finally finding her voice.

A/N Rate and Comment