Home

Enjoy!

"Okay, I think it's about time we head home"

Ember said as she stretched out on her chair.

"Yes!"

Matilda happily cheered raising her arms up in the air.

"About damn time"

Vitani said as she stood up from her chair. Nova grins as she happily pressed a few buttons on her watch before looking towards her sisters.

"All set"

"Wait, y-you guys are leaving so soon?"

(12)Nova asked in slight hesitation.

"Of course, our original mission was already completed. This was just extra credit gathering you girls."

Ember answered crossing her arms over her chest.

"Time to go"

She motion for her sisters to stand together.

"What if we still have questions?"

(12)Ember asked.

"I got that covered. Here use this device to automatically contact me, connect it to a computer and then everything else is pretty basic"

Nova said handing her counterpart a small chip in a container.

"Got it"

(12)Nova said with a nod. The girls stood by the turtles side.

"Take care of our counterpart, boys. Bye!"

Matilda yelled happily as she waved at them.

"Okay then, off we go"

Ember said as she nodded to Nova to press the button. Nova smiled as she pressed the button as a bright light covered them.

*2003 Dimension*

The flash of lights soon died down as the girls open their eyes to see they were back at their father's headquarters.

"We're home!"

Matilda yelled as she jumped down from the platform and ran towards the exit as the rest of her sisters followed behind her.

"Dad!"

Matilda yelled jumping on to her father's back that was turn to her as he was standing over his lab table.

"You're back"

He said seriously as Matilda jumped off him.

"Yup, took us longer than expected"

She said with a sheepish smile. Agent Bishop raised an eyebrow before turning to face his daughters that entered the room.

"Why are you girls late?"

He asked. Nova, Ember and Vitani remained silent.

"We ran into some trouble but we manage to get the rest of the artifacts"

Matilda answered proudly. Agent Bishop slightly frown before finally accepting the answer.

"Fine"

He said simply.

"Where are the turtles?"

Ember asked.

"At their home"

He said as he turn his back to them.

"Okay then, we'll be off"

Nova said happily before heading towards the exit. The rest of her sisters followed after her causing Agent Bishop to look back at them curiously as to what the real reason was as to why they took so long from the mission. He simply shook his head.

"Teenagers"

He said with a scoff before continuing back to work.

*Turtles Lair*

"Hiya boys, missed us?"

Matilda said as she entered the liar before running to each turtles but when she got to Mikey, Matilda simply shook his hand causing Mikey to frown.

"What? My brother's get a hug and I only get a handshake"

He said slightly hurt.

"Won't your girlfriend get mad?"

"Girlfriend?"

He asked confused as he scratched at the top of his head.

"Renet"

She answered.

"Oohh her, oh,"

He said as he began laughing in front of Matilda causing her to get confuse.

"What's so funny?"

"You actually think me and Renet are a thing? She's the last person I would ever want to be with besides I already have a girl in mind but that's if she wants to make it official"

He said looking into her eyes with a gentle smile.

"Is it me?"

She asked with a blush on her face.

"I don't know"

He said with a playful smirk.

"Can I keep you?"

He asked. Matilda smiled as she wrap her arms around his neck as he placed his hand on her hips.

"You always had me"

She replied softly before leaning up and pressing her lips against Mikey's. Nova looked to where Donnie was at sitting on his chair in front of a large screen computer. She happily sat on his lap as he wrap his arm around her waist.

"You really upgraded, didn't you?"

"Thanks to your Dad and plus the money, it came in handy. Now where is my kiss?"

He asked with a grin causing Nova to smile before pressing her lips to his after so long in separation. Ember walked up to the leader in blue embracing him in a hug after he put his katana away from his training.

"Missed me?"

He asked as he placed his hands on her hips. Ember looked to him lovingly as she wrap her arms around his neck.

"So much"

She answered before locking her lips with his. Once they pulled away from the kiss, Leo tug at her hand.

"Come on, let's go somewhere more private"

He said as he signaled her to his own room. Ember blush with a smile.

"Already?"

She asked in surprise.

"You said you were gonna make it up to me when you return"

He said with a smirk as he pulled her along. Raph looked up to see Vitani walking up to him slowly. Raph couldn't help but smile as he saw Mikey and Donnie in a kiss lock with their girlfriends.

"What am I gonna get a kiss too?"

He asked as he stood up from the couch. Vitani took a deep breathe before placing her hands on her hips trying to look cool but failed miserably as her cheeks began turning pink.

"Didn't you miss me?"

She asked walking closer to him. Raph walked up to her until they were face to face.

"Of course, I missed you. You were the only one able to get under shell, well except for Mikey"

Vitani blushed more red before clearing her throat.

"Then kiss me like you miss me, Red"

She said causing Raph to raise a hairless eyebrow as he looked to Vitani in surprise.

"Are you serious?"

"What are you? A chicken or a turtle?"

She said causing Raph to chuckle softly.

"Well then come here"

He said as he leaned down to her causing Vitani to do the same as their lips meet.

A/N Rate and Comment