Message

Enjoy!

It's been a few days since the girls return and they were thinking of heading out to watch a movie but they were first getting permission from Master Splinter.

"Come on, it's been too long"

Matilda said with a whine.

"We're going to be in the dark"

Nova said.

"Yeah no one won't see them"

Vitani said in agreement.

"Besides the movie theaters are open late at midnight, there won't be much people around"

Ember said. The guys were out of Master Splinter's room as they tried to eavesdrop on the conversation. Master Splinter let out a sigh as he open his eyes and looked to the girls.

"You have my permission but please be careful and be aware of your surroundings"

He said calmly and at the moment the sliding door off Master Splinter's room open as they guys fell inside before smiling sheepishly. The girls happily brought Master Splinter into a group hug as they exited the room with their boyfriends.

"Now that we got, Master Splinter's approval, we just need to figure out what movie we are gonna watch"

Nova said before getting on her computer but Vitani quickly pushed Nova out of the way.

"Hey! If you wanted to use my laptop, just ask"

"I would, if I respected you"

Nova glared at Vitani as she typed away.

"Let's see, they have A Quiet Place Part 2, Cruella, Spiral and Godzilla VS Kong"

The group looked to each other with a smile.

"Godzilla VS Kong"

They said together. The girls put on their coats since it was a chilly night and waited for the guys to dress up.

"Well girls what do you think?"

Mikey asked as he stood proudly with his brothers.

"Like a hobo...I mean...yeah like a hobo"

Matilda said sheepishly.

"Hey!"

Mikey yelled.

"It's the best we can work with in our sizes"

Donnie said as he tug on his jacket.

"No need to explain, we get it"

Ember said.

"Let's hit the road"

Vitani said as they left the lair and head to the heart of New York.

*Movie Theaters*

The girls and the guys went through the front entrance and payed for their ticket.

"I'll get the snacks"

Matilda said.

"I'm coming with you babe"

Mikey said wrapping his arms around her waist as they headed to the snack bar.

"Bring one of everything, Donnie's paying!"

Raph yelled with a smirk.

"Ha-Ha Raph"

Donnie said dryly as he took out his wallet and followed Matilda and Mikey.

"I'm coming with ya"