Facts Of Life

Enjoy!

"First things first, let's trade our names. My name is Ember, these are my sister's Nova, Vitani and Matilda"

"I'm Leonardo and these are my brother's Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael"

"All the good ones end with 'O'"

Mikey said causing the girls to laugh and smile. Raph nudges Mikey.

"You said that before and it wasn't funny then and it ain't funny now"

"Going back on topic, why did Agent Bishop did what he did? What was his goal?"

Leo asked.

"Whatever my father told you it was a lie, it was actually a side project he was working on"

Ember said as she took a step looking around the lair.

"For what?"

Donnie asked.

"For us"

Nova answered.

"Why?"

Raph asked.

"Because we are just like you"

Matilda said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Come again?"

Mikey asked scratching the back of his head.

"Ladies, let's just make this quick and easy. What you see before you is actually a shell. As you know our father really isn't all that human and neither are we. We were experimented on because believe it or not we were once real turtles. Our father was experimenting on us and somehow we showed progress and converted into humans as we grew older."

Nova explained.

"Like an evolution of mankind. Apes reverting into a man?"

Donnie asked.

"Yeah but just add science into the mix"

"Are you saying we can also become humans?"

Leo asked in surprise.

"No. The experiment isn't really a success, sometimes are skin would peel and convert us into how you look right now, a two legged walking female turtle but he gives us an antidote to keep us looking human"

Nova said as she took out her phone to look at a message she received.

"Think of it as a flu shot"

Vitani said simply.

"And by the looks of it, we need to start moving. Father wants us back"

Nova announced to her sisters.

"Wait a second, I have questions"

Donnie said immediately as the girls were making their way to the exit but Nova stop to look to Donnie and made her way back to him.

"How about a deal? You give me the dragon and I promise to come back and answer your questions"

She said with a smile. Donnie thought for a moment before handling her the dragon.

"Deal"

He said.

"Thanks. I'll be back later tonight"

She said as she left.

*Midnight*

"So Agent Bishop was only trying to find some answers in our DNA for it can somehow relates your DNA?"