Confrontation

Enjoy!

"You brought us here together. Why?"

(12)Vitani asked sternly after (12)Nova explain to their counterparts of what they told Nova.

"We don't even know each other?"

(12)Matilda said angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you really think that I'm the kind of girl who needs to be save? Compare to these people, I'm okay"

(12)Nova said yelled into the screen as she hand motion to the girls behind her.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'these people' bitch"

(12)Ember said angrily looking to (12)Nova.

"I'm not going to change who I am"

"ENOUGH!!"

Ember yelled silencing the girls to look to her in surprise.

"We don't have time for this shit! Because of your anger towards Nova it caused her to have an anxiety attack leading to an asthma attack and now she is in a stage where she isn't waking up. I'm sorry that things aren't turning out how the way they are suppose to but our sister is in a life and death situation and we can't focus on your guy's dilemma."

The girls look to each and silence as they were all thinking the same thing before nodding in agreement as they look back to the screen. (12)Nova cleared her throat.

"We're sorry but we were just pissed"

"I understand that, but your yelling and anger had stress out our sister. At the moment there is nothing we can do, I suggest either fight for your happily ever after or just let it go"

"So our life was like an experiment to you guys"

(12)Vitani said quietly.

"No, your life was no game."

"Feels like it"

"We just thought if your lives were just like ours...."

"But it's not, that's the thing about dimensions you can't screw around with that, there's rules"

(12)Nova said sadly.

"We know that and we're sorry but we wish you girls luck. Signing off"

Ember said as she turn off the computer. The room became dead silent until Matilda spoke up.

"What do we do now?"

She asked. At that moment Ember pushed a stack of papers on the desk letting it scatter everywhere along with computer, gadgets, supplies, etc. Ember let out a pant before heading to the door.

"I don't know"

She said walking away.

*2012 Dimension*

The girls were quiet before Nova turn around to look at them.

"What do we do?"

Nova asked.

"Well for starters we know this isn't fair"

Matilda said.

"Duh dumb ass. I say we go back down to the sewers and beat the crap out of them for wasting our time"

Vitani said making an angry fist. Ember quickly placed her hand over Vitani's.

"No. I suggest we do something that will make them regret for ever using us"

Vitani pulled her hand away before placing them on her hips.

"Fine. What do you propose?"

"Hit them where it hurts"