Family Dinner

Enjoy!

Donnie panted with his eyes close as he tried to calm his breathing. Nova was in the same situation as she tried catching her breath.

"That was spectacular"

Nova said breathlessly with a smile on her face as she sat up on one arm to face Donnie who looked up at her with a smile before leaning up to kiss her passionately on the lips.

"So good"

Donnie said as he pulled away from the kiss as sat up on the edge of the bed to stretch his muscles. Nova smiled as she stood up on her knees and leaned over his shell and began to give him kisses on the neck causing Donnie to smile. The sound of a knock interrupted the moment as the couple glared immediately to the door. Donnie quickly stood up with his weapon in hand and hid himself. Nova quickly put on a robe and loaded her gun as she hid it behind her as she answered the door to two couples, but that still didn't mean she let her guard down.

"Is there something you need?"

"Actually we just came to ask if you can quiet it down a bit, you and your companion last night kept us up all night"

The women said sheepishly.

"If it was that much of a inconvenience to you, then maybe you should have changed rooms"

Nova said heatedly as she closed the door on the couple. Donnie smirk as he spin his bo staff before settling it down.

"You could have been a bit nicer"

"They just came to complain after what we just did and I don't want anyone to ruin that for us"

"Come on, let's take a quick shower"

"What's the hurry? You have to wait until night time for to leave from the hotel"

She said huskily as she made her way towards him as she untied her robe, letting it fall to the ground. Donnie smiled as he cupped her cheek before giving her a kiss and trailed the kisses to the side of her neck before slightly pulling away.

"Babe"

Donnie said quietly as Nova pulled away from his neck.

"Yeah"

"Leo told me about the family dinner and was kind of nervous about it and asked me to come along"

"Sure but for right now let's focus on us"

*Sunset*

"Is it safe?"

Leo asked in ninja mode as he followed Donnie who casually swipe a card to an elevator allowing him access inside Agent Bishop's desert home.

"Yup, don't worry, I was jumpy my first time when I came"

"That explains the card?"

Leo asked as they entered the elevator until they stopped at the top floor.

"Yeah Nova gave me access to everything even to Bishop's workplace"

"Back at Area 51"

"Yeah"

As the conversation soon ended as the doors open to a dining room, where the table was set for a fancy dinner.

"You made it"

Said a voice behind a large leather chair. Leo looked to Agent Bishop with a suspicious look but was soon distracted as a few maids set some food down on the table.

"Should we be concern that other humans are seeing us?"

"I pay them to work, not to ask questions"

Bishop said as he took a sip of his wine as he stood up and walked to an intercom speaker.

"Girls, your dates have arrived"

He said simply as the double doors open to reveal Nova and Ember.

"Babe, you've made it"

Ember said with a smile as she greeted Leo with a kiss. Nova also greeted her boyfriend with a kiss.

"Dinner is ready. Now how about we all sit"

Agent Bishop instructed as the five of them sat around the table. Leo felt awkward and nervously looked to Donnie who was rather happy that Nova was feeding him and she was feeding him. Leo then looked to Bishop to see his reaction but instead Bishop was busy eating his meal.

"Leo, are you okay?"

Ember asked noticing his behavior.

"I just feel weird"

"Relax, I'm off duty"

Agent Bishop said as he overheard their quiet conversation.

"Funny"

Leo said with a glare.

"Sweetheart, come on, relax"

Ember said softly as she gently massage Leo's arm.

"Donatello. I have a proposition for you"

Agent Bishop said cutting off the two couple who were giving each other eskimo kisses.

"Yes sir"

Donnie asked.

"How would you like to work for me?"

He asked causing the two mutant to gasp in shock.

"I think it would be a great idea"

Nova said happily joining into the conversation.

"Um...I don't think so"

Donnie said refusing the offer gently. Nova nudge him gently.

"Oh come on, sweetheart with a brain like yours you should be working at a place like ours"

"I don't even have a high school diploma"

"That won't be any trouble at all. We can have you earn a degree if you like and choose a university of your choice"

Agent Bishop said after taking a bite. Donnie was amazed at the offer.

"But... I'm a mutant"

"You can do online classes. Take a test to find out where your IQ is at and then give you the main classes you need and in no time you could work with us. Besides you can help earn money for your family"

Nova said as she explained. Donnie looked to his eldest brother but saw Leo was just as surprise as him.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?"

He asked.

"Too late, we already put in the papers, so you are scheduled to take the test soon"

Nova said sheepishly.

"Without asking me first?"

"It was a surprise. So surprise"

"Nova I don't know what to say. I don't know how to repay you for this"

"How about this, you let me do something for you..."

"Yeah and I do something for you"

He asked cutting in. Nova shook her head as she placed her hand over his.

"No. I do something for you and you let me do it"

Donnie couldn't help but smile in gratitude.

"Thank you"

"Donnie I guess this is a congratulations"

Leo said proudly for his brother.

A/N Rate and Comment