Artifacts

Enjoy!

Few weeks have passed, the girls gotten more acquainted with the turtles well mostly Nova.

"I'm surprise you never knew about this"

Nova said showing Donnie some of the things her father had send her and her sisters to find.

"I never seen anything like it. They look ancient"

Donnie commented.

"Have you seen anything like this Master Splinter?"

Leo asked. Master Splinter looked at the objects display on the table in front of him.

"Many people have forgotten that they exist, I myself have heard of these artifacts but I thought it was just a myth."

Master Splinter said.

"How many are there?"

Raph asked.

"71"

Matilda answer playing with the chop sticks.

"The Shen Gong Wu isn't just a collectors item, these mystical objects holds powers that balance the forces of good and evil. In the wrong hands it can bring everything imbalance."

Ember said seriously.

"Should we be worried that your Dad has these artifacts?"

Leonardo asked. Ember raised an eyebrow.

"Why should you be?"

"Cuz your Dad is a complete wacko"

Raph said. Donnie and Nova let out a sigh as the constant argument started again between Leo, Raph, Mikey, Vitani, Ember and Matilda about Agent Bishop being a bad guy. Nova quickly thought of an idea.

"Matilda show them how one of them works"

She suggested. Matilda immediately stop bickering and smiled as she grabbed the blue orb.

"Orb of Torpedo!"

She yelled as the orb released large floods of water aiming it towards Ember, Leo, Raph, Mikey and Vitani.

"Matilda! What the hell?"

Vitani yelled angrily after spitting out water.

"You all needed to cool off"

She said proudly before running off as Vitani got up to chase her. Ember let out a cough as she catch her breathe. She slowly looked down to see she was in top of Leo who was slightly blushing. Ember scoff as she immediately got off him.

"What the heck was that?"

Raph asked squeezing water out of his mask.

"Just a glimpse of what kind of power these babies have"

Nova said with a grin.

"Just calling out it's name can activate it"

Ember said squeezing the water out of her hair.

"Hey you know what, I just had the greatest idea ever"

Matilda said dusting off her clothes after Vitani tackled her to the ground.

"We should..."

"No"

Ember said cutting her sister off. Matilda pouted sadly.

"What? But you didn't even know what I was gonna say"

"You said 'we' and that only means trouble"