Fake Love

Enjoy!

"Got the location yet?"

Ember asked to Nova.

"In three, two, one"

She said as the screen showed the location of Ember's counterpart.

"Alright then, Nova you're coming with me"

She ordered.

"Hold on, wait a second. Why not me?"

Leo asked. Ember looked to him for a moment quickly thinking of a plan.

"Nah, we're going on broad daylight. Casey is coming with us"

"Why?"

"Simple, we need a human driver for the time being, your moment will come"

She said as she began to leave along with Nova and Casey.

*Unknown Residence*

"This is the place, kind of nice"

Nova said taking a look around before turning to her eldest sister who just jump out of the van.

"Do you girl's want me to come along?"

Casey asked from the driver seat.

"Keep the car running, we won't be long"

Ember said causing Nova to raise an eyebrow at what exactly was Ember planning.

"You're the boss"

Casey said with a smile showing off his missing tooth. Nova and Ember headed towards the door. Nova cleared up her throat as she rang the doorbell. The door soon open to reveal a girl just around Ember's age.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

She asked.

"Hi, we just moved into the neighborhood and would like to introduce ourselves"

Ember said with a half smile.

"That's awesome"

"Do you live alone?"

Nova asked causing the girl to sheepishly smile.

"Yeah I do. My parents used to own this property until they passed away and inherit it to me"

"That's..."

Nova gasp as the girl let out a shriek before looking down at her stomach to see a tranquilizer was shot before her eyes close as she fell backwards. Nova quickly looked around to make sure no saw and angrily looked to Ember.

"Are you serious? What if someone saw?"

"Then just erase their memory. Unlike the rest of you, I'm not playing around, you just gotta take them out and drag them to the lair."

Ember said dragging her counterpart into the Shellraiser.

*Lair*

"Look if it's money you are looking for..."

The girl said in a quick panic before she was sat along side with (12)Vitani and (12)Matilda on the couch.

"It's not money we are after, besides I think it's about time you and these two get acquainted, (12)Ember"

Ember said causing her counterpart to gasp.

"How do you know my name?"

(12)Ember said worriedly.

"That's what I want to know?"

(12)Vitani said curiously.

"We are missing one more person as well speak, but for now I can tell you why you are here. The reason you three are selected is because you're our counterpart in this dimension"