Ride

Enjoy!

"Why are you only sending me?"

Vitani asked.

"Because I don't want you getting rusty"

Ember said as she handed her sister a map.

"The Shen Gong Wu has been revealed at the Purple Dragon's headquarters. The leader who runs the gang is Hun. Nova figured that he keeps his valuables inside his office that's on the very top of the building. Get close to him, get the artifact and leave"

"Don't tell me how to do my job"

"Good luck"

"Yeah yeah, see ya"

Vitani said putting on her helmet as she hop on to her motorcycle and rode off.

*Mid-Night*

"Oh yeah!!"

Raph happily yelled as he rode his motorcycle side by side with Casey.

"This is what I needed, a night away from the girls"

Raph said with groan. Casey smirk.

"You mean your girl"

"Pff she's not my girl"

After a while of riding, Casey motion for Raph to follow him. They soon came to a stop at the Purple Dragon's hideout.

"What's a perfect night without bashing a few heads?"

"Casey, you read my mind"

They quietly sneak inside and hid behind the bleachers as they saw all the gang members fights in the ring, beers thrown everywhere, the smell of cigarettes and sweat filled the whole room. Raph looked around and immediately froze in place as he felt his heart drop. Not too far away was Vitani standing with her arms crossed over her chest smirking as she watched the fight. Hun soon walked up behind her and place his hand over her shoulder.

"Enjoying the show?"

He asked. Vitani smirk as she looked at him seductively.

"I am but I would like more privacy, if you catch my drift"

"Let me show you to my headquarters"

He said as he lead her away from the fight match. Raph let out an angry growl as he quickly found an air vent and followed them.

"Wait Raph, where are you going?"

Casey said in a hush tone as he followed his best friend into the air vents. Once Hun lead Vitani to his head quarters, he motion for her to sit on the couch.

"Please make yourself at home while I get some refreshments"

"Hurry back, muscle man"

Hun simply smirks at her as he closed the door behind him leaving her alone. Vitani smirk as she stood up and quickly took a look around for the artifact and smiled in joy as she found the Black Beetle. She was about to make her escape when Raph and Casey jumped down from the air vent.

"What the shell are you doing here?"

Raph immediately asked. Vitani gasp in shock and quickly glared at him.

"I'm working"

"More like getting personal with Hun"

"I don't have to explain myself to you and right now this isn't the time and place"

"Your right beautiful, it isn't"

Raph and Vitani quickly looked to the source of the voice and saw Hun standing in the door way.