Search

Enjoy!

"Here is the map that you needed. Everywhere in New York City"

Donnie said as he open up a map and lay it on the table. Nova and Donnie were going over the map in Donnie's lab to see the location where the Shen Gong Wu can be located. They weren't the only ones in the lab, April was there but standing off to the corner since Donnie kind of pushed her out of the way. April slight glare how close Nova and Donnie were and they just met each other a few hours ago.

"Hey Donnie I want you to come see and check out this awesome move I learned"

She said trying to catch the purple bandana turtle's attention but soon scoffs as she notice his eyes were on Nova.

"Hey Donnie, you know today is movie night right?"

Donnie and Nova slightly looked up at the distraction. Donnie lightly cough in his hand.

"Yeah, you go on ahead. I'll stay right here to help Nova"

He said as he and Nova continue on talking. But again April continue to distract them as she made her way to Donnie and embrace him in a hug catching him off guard as he blush. Nova frown slightly at the interaction but tried to ignore them as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You know what, I'll figure this out on my own"

Nova said rolling up the map.

"Are you sure?"

Donnie asked in concern once April pulled away.

"Yeah it's similar to my New York, I'll figure it out in no time"

Nova said as she exit the lab with the map in hand and once she was outside the door she leaned against the side to overhear their conversation.

"April what are you doing? You probably made her uncomfortable"

Donnie said.

"Yeah right, she was getting way to close to you. Besides your my turtle"

"How about you just let me help her and then you can have me all to yourself"

"Why do you even trust them or even her exactly?"

"You were the one that told us help them when you saw them head to the Purple Dragon's Headquarters"

"Oh so it's my fault that you might have eyes on someone else"

"I don't have my eyes on Nova. She just...well she understands what I say without me downing it down"

"Are you calling me stupid?"

"No I'm just saying she's very.... intelligent"

"Well then you can spend time with her for all I care"

"April, come on, don't be like that"

"No, I'm gone this stupid here will be back tomorrow night and I expect you figure out what you want"

She said making her way out of the lab and came face to face with Nova.

"You mind telling me, what you're doing?"

"I uh..."

"I'm just here on business, I have no interest on Donatello, I'm already in a relationship. You fear that I'm a threat then tag along just don't get in my way"

Nova said finally walking away leaving April stunned.

*Work Out*

"...48...49...50"