Heart Warming

Enjoy!

It's been a few days after Nova and Donnie's new relationship and some people weren't so happy.

"He was the cause of the breakout!"

Mikey yelled.

"Also the cause of turning you into a monster!"

Raph yelled to Donnie who was sitting in front of his brothers and they stand around him, telling him their opinion of being involved with Nova is bad news.

"This isn't a good idea for to be involved with her. Have you forgotten that she's the enemy's daughter"

Leo said sternly crossing both his arms over his chest. Donnie angrily stood up from his chair surprising his brothers.

"No I haven't forgotten. Just how I know you haven't forgotten about Karai being Shredder's daughter but that still didn't stop you right?"

He said as he got up to Leo's face and was about to leave the room until Mikey stopped him.

"Don wait. Look we are just worried okay, you have to understand that"

Donnie let out a sigh as he turn to face his brothers walking back to them.

"I do understand but you should also understand I trust her and I am never gonna get a chance like this again. A girl really likes me, me, the geek, the nerd, the guy that doesn't get off his computer, the guy who always has his head stuck in a book. I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong, I want this. I want to see where it goes with her"

He said sincerely. Mikey, Raph and Leo looked to each other and reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, your right. Let's sit down and talk"

Leo said offering a smile. Donnie smiled as he sat around his brother.

"Where do I start?"

He asked.

"How about telling us how you feel about Nova"

Mikey said with a grin. Donnie chuckled.

"I don't know where to start"

"Do you think about her much?"

"I think about her everyday"

"Aw our Donnie here is in love"

"Is anyone going to mention the fact that Leo just got burn"

Raph said with a smirk. Leo rolled his eyes.

"Karai is in the past. Why can't you guys let that go?"

"Because you were going to join the dark side, dude"

Mikey said causing the guys to laugh. Donnie then cleared up his throat.

"I would also like to ask you guys a favor."

"What is it?"

Raph asked.

"Can you fellas try and be nice to Nova's sisters"

"What? We are nice it's just they start it"

Mikey whined.

"Well of course because you guys keep offending their Dad. Please just try to get along with them"

Donnie said rolling his eyes.

"Alright fine, we'll keep it on the down low"

Raph said angrily.

"Speaking of Agent Bishop, how do you think he's gonna take the news"

Leo said in concern.

"Nova and I already discuss it, and I am scheduled to meet Agent Bishop the day after tomorrow at Area 51"