Ms. Perfect

Enjoy!

"Wow this is a beautiful neighborhood, I gotta say I'm envious of my counterpart"

Nova said to Donnie who simply grins.

"This is actually a wealthy neighborhood"

Donnie said as he looked at the map location and saw their destination was just up ahead.

"This must be the place"

Donnie said as he hop over the black gate and Nova following just behind him.

"I'm glad you came with me"

"No problem, I needed to get out of the lair. It was a slight tension there"

"Yeah I know what you mean"

She said as she frown slightly as she took out her binoculars along with the night vision goggles.

"Strange, no security cameras"

"Maybe she's out?"

"Doubt it, it's night time. Where would she go?"

She question. Donnie soon manage to unlock the door as they quietly snuck inside. After a few minutes of walking inside the mansion home, Nova turn on a small lamp.

"What do we have here?"

She asked as she notice they were in a office. Donnie frown as he saw a picture of him and his brother's jumping through the rooftops, along with images of Nova and her sisters.

"Oh shit"

Nova said quietly but it was loud enough for Donatello can hear.

"What is it?"

"She's been watching us. This entire time"

She said worriedly.

"That's right, not bad for my counterpart. Let me guess, you're not from this dimension are you?"

Said a voice as the room was flood with bright lights. Donnie and Nova gasp to see the girl standing at the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Gosh, you are smart"

Nova said trying to lighten the mood but the girl wasn't having it.

"Don't flatter me. What are you doing here in my home?"

"I really hope you're more understanding like the others..."

"I'm aware that you kidnap three other girls, for what purpose?"

She asked cutting Nova off.

"If you come with us, we'll explain everything"

The girl thought about it for a moment before smirking.

"Sure, on one condition. Let's see if you can manage to get out of my trap. All of my tech is standing by and I mean all of my tech"

She said as small and large tech bots started levitating in mid air behind the girl.

"She's so awesome"

Donnie said drooling at the girl's inventions.

"Donnie focus"

Nova said as she took out her gun. Donnie shook his head as he broke out of the daze and quickly put Nova's gun down.

"No way are you crazy?"

"I'm only trying to survive"

"But look at these technology, I never seen anything like it, it's phenomenal"