Love In A Hopeless Place

Enjoy!

*2012 Dimension*

It's been a few days, since Raph had hanged out with Vitani and well Vitani being Vitani wasn't just going to be sitting around waiting until Raphael figures out who he wants to hang out with more her or Monalisa. The night was young, so Raph decided to find his "girlfriend" for to hang out.

'Hopefully she'll like these flowers I got her'

Raph thought with a smile since after all he needed to apologize for not seeing her the last couple of days since Mona Lisa was in town. He soon came to stop as he went down the ladder to the side of Vitani's window. As he was about to knock on the window he heard laughing from inside and quickly hid to the side before taking a small peak. He was in shock to see Vitani on the couch laughing with a guy that was way to close to her for his taste. Raph remained quiet as he continued to watch and listen.

"I had a really great time with you tonight baby"

The guy said leaning close to Vitani as he put one hand on her thigh. Vitani looked to him with a seductive smile.

"Well the night is young, is there anything in particular you want to do"

She said quietly as she leaned back against the couch as the guy slowly began to hover on top of her.

"Just a few ideas"

"Mmmm mind telling me"

"I'd rather show you"

He said huskily as he was about to kiss Vitani when Raph decided enough was enough as he grabbed his Sai and stabbed it through the window causing the guy to get off Vitani in surprise.

"What was that?!"

He asked. Vitani rolled her eyes before looking towards the window noticing the giant crack on it.

"Your cue to leave"

She said disappointingly as she got off the couch.

"My what? But I thought we were gonna..."

The guy said trailing off as he watch Vitani looking at him with her arms crossed over her chest but that's not what caused him to go silent. He notice a giant silhouette of a bigger shadow just behind Vitani.

"The lady said to leave"

Said a voice deep with a growl. The guy didn't need to be told the third time as he quickly booked it, slamming the door behind him. Vitani moved away from Raph with a bored look as she took an orbit around the couch making some distance between them.

"Mind telling me who that was?"

Raph asked angrily.

"Yeah my date, my drug dealer and my play thing"

Vitani said with a sigh. Raph was in shock at what his "girlfriend" said.

"You're seriously cheating on me? Going back to drugs? I thought we had something going between us! Are you serious?!"

He yelled. Vitani rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, don't try to play victim now. I'm only your girlfriend when your nasty alien monster friend isn't around. I wasn't just going to be waiting for you on the side, I needed some fun too"

"Vitani..."

"It's not fair and it's not right but I guess boundaries doesn't go with mutants"

Raph angrily looked down on the carpet before lifting up his head.

"How long have you been using again? Maybe that would explain why you're cheating on me...."

"Drugs are not an addiction it is a choice just how it's a choice when it comes to cheating"

"I'm not cheating on you, do we have to go through this again?"

He said exasperated.

"As many times if we have to, I need to find a way to keep myself happy if drugs is the only way then so be it. It helps me for to forget the pain you put me through everyday. No matter how you define cheating, if you had to put me on the side just to keep Monalisa from finding out about me then I suppose I don't know what cheating really means"

She said sarcastically. Raph pinched the bridge of his beak nose before taking in a deep breath before letting it out.

"This isn't the life you want, I know you don't. You deserve better and you know better"

"Don't you understand I don't care anymore! I'm done, I quit this relationship or whatever is left from it. I can't just be on the side. I'm not the person for you. Like you said, Raph, I deserve better. You taught me to love again and to love myself but all of it was just a fake"

She said turning her back to him.

"Vitani please we can work this out"

He tried to explain.

"There's nothing to explain, just leave and let me be"

She said quietly. Raph was crestfallen as he knew Vitani said everything that needed to be said between them. He slowly placed the bouquet of flowers on the coffee table.

"Good bye Vitani"

Raph said quietly before heading back to the window and up the fire escape. Vitani slowly look back to see Raph gone and all that left was the flowers. Vitani scoffs with a smirk.

"Good riddance"

She said to herself. The sound of clapping caused Vitani to turn towards the hallway and saw Nova clapping her hands.

"Nice speech and all. I'm very impress"

She said making her way to the living room along with Ember and Matilda.

"Were you serious about having sex with that guy knowing just for a fact we were in the other room?"

Matilda said with a slight glare.

"I swear to God, I forgot you girls were here"

Vitani said with a slight laugh.

"Then there were three. Who's next?"

Nova asked to Ember and Matilda.

"I'll take a crack at it but if I get flashbacks. I'm so gonna hurt you girls"

Matilda said as she grabbed the flowers on the coffee table.

"Somethings are meant to stay in the past but I'm already hurt so what else can hurt me now. Right?"

She said to herself.

"Matilda we talked about this, if it gets too much for you then just walk away"

Ember suggested.

"Noted"

Matilda said before throwing the flowers up in the air as it scattered on the ground everywhere.

A/N Rate and Comment