Good Or Bad

Enjoy!

"Wanna what?"

Donnie said in the intercom. Nova giggled as she typed away in her computer as she continue to speak through the intercom since she had work to do.

"Wannabe nano tech. Fuckers always trying to cramp my style"

"Language"

Donnie said on the intercom. Nova smiled shyly.

"Sorry. As I was saying, the creator of this particular nano tech was childish. There are so many miscalculation that I don't even know where to start. That's why the nano resemble as a child because of the lack of high tech support"

"Got it. I will get back to you when I'm done here babe. Love you. Turtle out"

He said before ending the call. Nova smile as she took off her headset and continue to type away. The sliding door to her lab open as Matilda stepped in.

"Hey Nova, whatcha doin?"

"Working like what you should be doing. Besides shouldn't you be going off on a mission right now?"

Nova said with a roll of her eyes. Matilda sat herself on a chair next to her sister.

"In another couple of days. So anyways I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Which side are we on? The good or the bad?"

Nova stopped what she was doing and frown as she looked to Matilda as she placed one hand on her hip.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean, are we the good guys or the bad guys?"

"Depends how you look at it"

"I don't know. I mean when we watch Mikey, Leo, Raph and Donnie fight, they fight to protect the people from the city and we go behind their back to erase the memory of the people that sees them. Then we go and steal from people who have the artifacts"

"Matilda..."

"I'm just confused. The guys says that Dad is bad and we're his daughters. Does that make us bad too?"

Nova couldn't help but smile.

"Matilda, what we basically do is provide leverage"

"Leverage?"

"The rich and powerful, they take what they want. We steal it back for them. Sometimes bad guys make the best good guys. We provide... leverage"

"Did you just quoted that from the tv show?"

"I did and it's basically true. Dad is like the mastermind, me as the hacker, Vitani as the grifter, Ember like the hitter and you as the thief. We all fit together"

"I guess that makes sense. Now then change of subject, have you and Donnie did the deed yet?"

Nova immediately blush.

"I don't think that's any of your business"

"So I take that as a no"

"Donnie and I are taking our relationship slow"

"But you both been together for a couple of months now"

"That doesn't matter"

"Yes it does"

"Why don't you go and ask Ember instead"

"I already asked Ember and all she did was pointed her gun at me and threaten me to get out of her room. But I already know she and Leo already did the deed, because Vitani has our phone bugged and she overheard them doing it and Vitani promised herself not to bugged our phones again."

"I don't know what to tell you Matilda"

"Fine. I'll go bother Vitani, she's more fun"

She said standing to heading to the exit. Nova smirk at her.

"Remember your words when you want me to fix something"

Matilda quickly turn around.

"Nova I love you, your the best sister ever!"

She yelled before running out of the room as Nova giggled. Nova soon tried to focus back on her work but her mind kept going back to the conversation of what Matilda said. She let out a shakey sigh.

'Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?'

She thought angrily but her thoughts were soon interrupted as a video call came from her computer. She smiled as she saw it was her boyfriend.

"Hey beautiful, just got back home"

Donnie said with a bright smile. Nova smiled back gently as she sat on her chair.

"Is everyone safe?"

"Yeah just had a little run with the purple dragons, but other than that it was a quiet night"

"Donnie can I ask you something?"

She asked pushing a few strands behind her ear with a light blush.

"Sure. Anything"

He asked taking a sip of his soda.

"I was thinking if we can take our relationship to the next level"

At that moment Donnie spit out his drink as he choke and cough. Once he caught his breathe he took off his intercom with a puzzle look before placing it back on and looked back to the screen.

"Nova, are you sure?"

"Baby if it's too soon I understand"

Nova said immediately. Donnie looked away from the screen as he thought for a moment and soon looked back to the screen.

"Can we talk face to face?"

He asked quietly.

"Um yeah, I'll meet you in a couple of minutes"

Nova said just as quietly, hoping she didn't upset him.

*Couple Of Minutes Later*

"Donnie"

Nova said softly as she came face to face with Donnie who immediately pressed his lips to hers. After a while, they both pulled away panting.

"Nova, I want to do this with you but our anatomy is too different. I don't want to hurt you..."

He said but Nova gently pressed her fingers against his lips as she looked up to him lovingly.

"Donnie, you won't hurt me"

Donnie sadly looked down as he grabbed her hand that on his lips and gently have them a kiss.

"What brought this on?"

He asked quietly.

"I just thought....what am I waiting for? You know what I mean. In a few weeks I'm gonna have to leave for another solo mission and I figured why wait"

"I don't know"

He said uncertainly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"If it hurts too much then we'll stop"

She said with a gentle smile. Donnie soon smiled back at her.

"Okay, let's make love"

He said before kissing her gently.

"Let's head to a hotel. I'll send out a whistle at the window"

"Okay"

He agreed as excitement settle in his stomach.

A/N Rate and Comment