How It Began

Enjoy!

Agent Bishop let out a growl as he smashed the keyboards in front of him angrily.

"Wow someone's cranky"

Said a female voice behind him. Agent Bishop turned around to come face to face with his four daughters.

"Girls, when did you come in here?"

He asked. One of the girls took a step forward making her way to the keyboards pushing a few strands behind her ear.

"Long enough to see you torn this place apart"

"Just a few minutes ago actually"

Said the next sibling who sat herself on a nearby desk.

"Right and have you collected the missing artifacts?"

He asked to his oldest daughter who remain standing crossing both her arms over her chest.

"Not all of them"

"Then why are you standing here for?"

He asked angrily.

"Relax Daddy-o, Nova just needed to collect some things and then we will be on our way"

Said the next sibling who sat herself on the recliner chair.

"I need to get a little gadget from my chopper and then we will get out of your hair"

Agent Bishop cringe as he just remembered what happen a few hours ago.

"Actually sweetheart, about your chopper. It was stolen"

"What?!"

Nova yelled as she turn to face her father.

"It was those mutant turtles that has been causing me nothing but trouble ran off with the chopper!"

He yelled slamming his fist against the bruised object that was already falling apart from the abuse.

"Did you let them ran off?"

Asked the one sitting on the desk. Nova looked to her sister with a bored frown.

"Matilda don't start"

The girl simply shrug.

"Just a question"

"Well the good thing is that I put a tracking device"

Nova said as she went to a computer that wasn't yet destroyed in her lab.

"I doubt that would be any useful to you now. The one name Donatello would have easily remove the chip"

"Oh Dad, you are such a kidder. I have put in two tracking device"

She said before the sliding door closed for to get some privacy. After a few clicks, Nova smirk as she was now hacked into her system and turn on a screen and was surprised to see a mutant turtle working on some type of device.

"Um hello, excuse me"

She said as she saw the turtle with the purple bandana looks up and frown as he tried to look for the source of the voice.

"Over here, turn around"

The turtle turned around and was in shock to see a screen inside the chopper turned on to see a very beautiful female looking at him.

"How did you..."

"Um you have something of mine. This chopper that you're in actually belongs to me and I really need it back"