Date

Enjoy!

"Ahem! So this is what I get. A cold shoulder and a attitude, after not contacting me for months"

Said a female voice on Donnie's computer screen. Donnie looked away from his brothers after throwing a fit about being distracted, he turn to his screen as he took a step back in surprise to smile sheepishly.

"N-Nova"

He said with a stutter. Nova looked to him with a slight glare as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"So let me get this straight, you can help a friend who is stuck underground and stay up late for weeks to help them and you still couldn't contact me?"

"It's not like that..."

"Yeah yeah whatever, contact me in a couple of months when your not busy"

She said turning off her screen as it went blank. Donnie let out a sigh.

"Dude was that Nova?"

Mikey asked curiously poking his head into Donnie's lab work.

"Yeah, it was"

"Did she say anything about Matilda?"

He asked excitedly.

"Unfortunately, she cut off before I even got a few words in"

He said disappointingly.

"Uh oh, looks like Donnie's in the dog house"

Raph said with a grin.

"No, I'm not"

A few seconds later, all the lights turned off making it, pitch black.

"Now I'm in the dog house"

He said as he made his way to get his flashlight and headed towards the regenerator, yet he still couldn't turn on the power.

"This is very immature of you, Nova!"

He yelled. A screen soon immediately turn on to see Nova once again. Donnie made his way back to the screen illuminating the room as his brothers surround him.

"What, just because my father can control the city, you think I can too?"

"You're telling me you don't?"

He asked with a raised eyebrow. Nova rolled her eyes as she looked to her nails and smirk to him.

"I do"

Donnie smiled kindly at her before looking to his brothers.

"Um, guys a little privacy here"

"You're the only one with lights, Donnie"

Leo said.

"Give me a sec"

Nova said after a few sounds of click, the power came back on. Donnie let out a sigh in relief as he turn back to face Nova but was pushed away by Mikey as he got in front of the screen.

"Hey Nova, how's Matilda? Is she there? Can I talk to her?"

He asked excitedly as he through questions at her. Nova giggle as she covered her mouth.

"Hi Mikey. Unfortunately, Matilda isn't here, she's on a little trip along with Vitani and Ember but they should be getting back soon"

"Aw, where did they go?"

"On a mission, you know I can't tell you, it's top secret"

"How come your not with them?"

"I just got back from a solo mission, that's why I wanted to speak to Donnie alone, but I will give Matilda the message and hopefully she will get back at you"

"Okay"

Mikey said in defeat as he left to give his genius brother and Nova some alone time.

"How you been babe?"

Donnie finally asked once he made sure his brothers were occupied with their own thing.

"Good, but lately I just been thinking about you non stop. You want to meet?"

She asked with a grin. Donnie smirk at her.

"Give me your coordinates"

"Done. See you soon"

She said turning off the screen going blank once again. Donnie smirk as he headed to his fax machine, he saw the coordinates and was surprise she wasn't too far away. He quickly grab some things he knew he would need and headed out on his battle shell. In less than 15 minutes, Donnie arrived to the pier and open the door for a female figure to step in. The figure remove her hood to reveal Nova as she quickly threw herself to Donnie pressing her lips to his.

"Ohhh I missed you"

She said breathlessly once she pulled away and sat on her seat as she closed the door. Donnie smirk at her before driving away towards an isolated area called Makeout Point, where all teenagers go on their date. He parked the vehicle and got comfortable as Nova snuggled up on his plastron.

"You know not a day goes by I stop and remember the time we first met"

He said quietly as he looked out to the window to see the city lights blocking out the stars from showing. Nova giggled.

"You stole my chopper"

Donnie grinned as he looked down at her.

"Hey but I made sure to take out the tracking device. I didn't know there would be two"

"And then I hacked into your techno inventions and found out where you live"

"The first words you told me was "You have something of mine""

Donnie and Nova broke into a laughing fit before finally calming down and relaxed. Nova pulled away and looked to her boyfriend with a seductive look.

"Come on, don't tell me we came all the way out here just to talk"

She said huskily as she pressed light kisses to his lips. Donnie kissed her back.

"I have a spare blanket set up in the back"

Nova smiled as she made her way to the back of the van and began to remove her clothes as her boyfriend stared at her.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation"

She asked. Donnie immediately hop into the back and brought Nova into a bruising kiss as she laid her down on the cushion of blanket. They discarded each others garments and resume to kissing.

"Ohhh Donnie"

Nova moaned as Donnie suck and nibble on the side of her neck.

*Hour Later*

Donnie and Nova return back to their lair and was surprise to see Vitani, Ember and Matilda already there waiting.

"What's going on?"

Nova asked.

"An emergency just came up"

Ember said.

"This mission is going to take us longer than expected, were not sure when we will come back"

Vitani said.

"Wait this might be the last time we see each other?"

Raph asked nervously as he felt his heart sink in.

"Yeah, but you can see us off"

Matilda said trying to brighten to quiet and awkward vibe.

"When do you leave?"

Mikey asked trying his best not to sound sad.

"Now"

Ember said quietly.

A/N Rate and Comment