Permission

Enjoy!

"The last time we had a family meeting it didn't go to well, so what's all this about?"

Matilda asked sitting on the chair backwards along with her sisters while Nova stood standing.

"Because I love you all"

She said with a sheepish smile.

"Alright how much do you need?"

Vitani asked taking out her purse.

"Enough. Nova what's the meaning of this"

Ember asked getting straight to the point.

"Donnie and I are officially together and I want to know your thoughts"

A moment of silence passed until Vitani spoke up.

"Why are you so concern about what we think?"

Vitani asked.

"Because I want this to go right. We can't have a relationship and not know if our siblings are going to get along. Donnie is really important to me, please be nice to the brothers"

"That Mikey is a funny one. You won't have to worry about me"

Matilda said happily. Nova let out a sigh in relief.

"Thank you, well Vitani, Ember?"

Vitani rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'll be as nice as I possibly can be to Raph"

Nova nodded and looked to Ember.

"You won't have to worry about me because I won't be going to your little small trips for Romeo. I would rather much stay here but I would suggest you tell Dad soon, he's the one you should be worried about"

She said fixing up a black leather gloves on her hand.

*With Agent Bishop*

"Please please please please please please"

Nova begged as she followed her Dad into his office.

"Would you stop"

He said yanking his arm away from her.

"Please"

She finally said after releasing him.

"Nova you know how I feel about anyone dating. I don't want the same thing to happen as last time"

He said as he looked to his papers on his desk.

"But it's different. He's sweet, he's strong, he's a genius, he also make inventions of his own"

"What's his name?"

Nova sheepishly smiled at him.

"Don"

"Don? Don Don, Donnie Don...atello. Oh crap. It's one of the turtles isn't it?"

"Yeah"

She said quietly. Agent Bishop let out a groan as he pinched the bridge of his nose before looking at her.

"Nova"

"Come on Dad give him a chance. He actually cares about me. I know that this is love or the process of love. I want to be with him and see where it goes from there"

Agent Bishop let out a sigh.

"Fine"

Nova happily squealed.

"Thank you Daddy. Matilda and I will be leaving"

She said before giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Agent Bishop shook his head as he makes his way to the shooting range and sees Ember shooting at a target. Once she was done, he spoke up to her.