Waking Up

Enjoy!

*2003 Dimension*

Nova let out a groan as she turn her head to the side to see her father standing by her bed.

"This isn't my room"

"Goodmorning to you too, you've awaken and that's the first thing you say"

"Awaken?"

She asked confused as she closed her eyes trying to remember the last thing she can recollect. She let out a groan in pain as her memory was a blur.

"What happen?"

She asked. Agent Bishop let out a sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You're in the infirmary room, from what the doctor confirm, it was a panic attack but this one took a toll on you"

"Oohh"

She said quietly as it soon click as she remembered how it happen, not wanting her father to know about her and her sisters counterpartsin the other dimension,  she remainedquiet. Agent Bishop cleared up his throat causing Nova took to him shyly.

"Now, mind telling me what caused you to have a panic?"

"Um...stress?"

She said trying to avoid the real reason.

"Stress about what? Or did you already knew before telling anyone else?"

Nova blinked in confusion as she tilt her head looking to her father.

"Knew what?"

She asked confused.

"Oh I see now, you're just trying to keep it a secret from everyone"

"What secret?"

She asked as she tried sitting up but her body was too drained out.

"Try not to stress yourself, it's not good for the baby and congratulations"

He said quietly as he walked out of the room leaving Nova stunned.

"I'm what?!"

She yelled in complete shock.

*2hrs Later*

"This is so exciting!"

Matilda said happily.

"I thought the both of you were using protection"

Vitani said in surprise.

"I didn't want this to happen? I mean what's Donnie gonna think when he finds out I'm pregnant"

Nova said in slight concern.

"Don't stress your head about it, Donnie will be thrilled but pushing this aside, we have things to discuss"

Ember said as she sat on the edge of the bed as Vitani and Matilda got closer.

"We contacted our counterpart, apparently they were the last ones that were in contact with you before you had a panic episode. They told us what they said and we agreed not to contact either anymore. Another dimension means a different life, we can't interfere with that, it was always meant to be forbidden and we all crossed that line"

Ember explain as Nova had her head down in shame.

"I'm sorry, I should have spoken up..."

"Don't apologize, we're just glad you're okay and plus you're starting a new generation, we should celebrate"

Vitani said gently trying to cheer up her sister. Nova sadly smiled as she looked up to her sisters.

"You're right and thank you"