75

Mature content

I had my legs wrapped around Fred's waist, his erection pressing against my underwear as he pressed me up against the wall of my dormitory. His lips were leaving my mouth to suck on my neck while I reached for my wand that I had placed on the dresser.

"Colloportus." I breathed, pointing at the door, and the sound of the door locking filled the room before I continued with the second spell. "Muffliato."

I then pointed my wand at the drawer in my nightstand, and a moan slipped from my lips when Fred lapped his tongue against the skin of my pulse point.

"Aberto." I whispered, watching the drawer pull open. "Accio condom."

Fred laughed against my skin and I could feel the vibrations run through me. Meanwhile a condom from the drawer came flying towards me and I caught it with the hand I held the wand with.

"You're a sneaky one." He said and pulled his head back to look at my face. "When did you start having condoms in your drawer?"

I shrugged and placed my wand on the dresser before I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in for a soft and lingering kiss.

"Since the last time we got back together." I told him in a whisper against his lips. "This one is lubricated with ribs in it to increase the pleasure."

I wiggled my eyebrows at him, making him laugh again before he once again captured my lips with his. He placed his hands in mine against the wall and took the condom for me, temporarily placing it on the dresser.

"Fuck." I cursed when he thrusted his hips against mine, causing friction between my heat and his bulge. "Merlin, Freddie if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum before you get inside."

"Yeah?" He grinned and slid his hand down between my legs, running his fingers over my underwear, causing my legs to tighten around him when he brushed against my bundle of nerves. "Maybe I'm trying to make you cum at least twice."

"Trying you might." I told him, grabbing his jaw in my hand to tilt his head back so I could look directly into his eyes. "But succeeding? I mean— you're good but you need to be great to do that."

Fred raised his eyebrows to challenge me and when my lips formed into a wicked smile, he dug his nails into the flesh of my bum, making me hiss in response. I closed my eyes and felt Fred plant a kiss against my shoulder before putting my legs back down.

"That's how you wanna play?" He asked in a calm and chilling voice. I kept smiling as he pressed himself against me while I stood against the wall. His hands found the hem of my shirt and I lifted my arms to allow him to pull it off.

He pulled his own shirt off, then let his eyes linger on mine before slowly moving them down my body as he lowered himself onto his knees. Knowing what was about to happen, I threw my head back against the wall, breathing heavily while my eyes focused on the ceiling. I felt Fred's cool hands creep under my skirt and grab a hold of my knickers, moving them down my legs. I stepped out of them and he threw them aside.

I looked down at him when his hands crept back up my thighs and continued up under the waistband of my skirt, running them over the skin of my hips.

"So you don't think I can make you cum twice?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Are you still holding onto that statement?"

I simply shrugged as I smiled smugly at him. In response he hummed softly, grabbing onto the back of my thigh to lift my leg over his shoulder. I watched as his head disappeared under my skirt and the moment his mouth attacked my heat, I threw my head back with a breathy moan escaping from my mouth.