Sherlock

Really really shit chapter with some kickthestickz. Sorry it sucks and doesn't make sense.

Chris was looking in shock as the detective that had been assigned Dan and Phil's case started to gather information from a spot of blood on the floor. A spot of blood that was Dans, and just the thought was making Chris sick and dizzy.

When Chris came over to check on Dan, he had been shocked to see Pj asleep on the floor, a kettle now cold, sitting on the counter and a small amount of blood staining the carpet.

At first he had panicked. Chris's heart beat sped up to an unhealthy pace, cold sweat starting to drip down his forehead. His hazel eyes skimmed the room for any other clues. Maybe Dan had just spilled some ketchup, and was going to get some water to clean it up, and fell asleep while doing so. Yes that didn't seem so crazy. Dan was just asleep in the bathroom and was incredibly lazy.

But when Chris cheeked the loo, and found it empty, he didn't bother to wake Pj up before calling the police.

Officer Chelsea picked up, sounding distressed. Chris had never met the woman, but according to Dan she was extremely nice. But not right now... Now she sounded pissed.

"Hello?" She asked. In the background it sounded as if two people were yelling.

"I-I'd like to report a missing p-person." Chris stuttered, sitting down on the cold floor to keep himself up right.

"And w-Can you two shut up?! I'm getting a report of a missing person!" Chelsea screamed at who ever was yelling around here.

"Wait another?!" Someone asked. There was a lot of rustling, and swear words spit between teeth on the other line, making Chris extremely confused.

"Listen here, and pay close attention." Some male snapped at Chris. He sounded like the guy who had just been swearing.

"I do-"

"Shut up." The guy repeated, and there was a five second silence where the stranger was assuring Chris was going to stay silent. "Good. I need the name of your friend, address of where you are right now, and details on his sexuality."

Chris was immediately taken back. The first few questions seemed like average protocol for a missing person but the last one...

"Excuse me?!" Chris asked, eyes wide. Who would just ask a question like that!? A quite rude thing to ask actually.

"Don't worry. It's nothing personal." The stranger said, his voice dripping with urgency. Why was this last question so important?! Chris thought, keeping his mouth shut till he got more information.

"Listen kid, just answer the questions. I'll explain the rest when I met you at your address." The stranger was obviously trying to keep the desperation from his voice.

Giving in Chris agreed, and gave him dans name address, and sexuality, which was pansexual.

"Good boy." Then the phone was handed back to an angry officer Chelsea.

"Don't do that!" She snapped, yelling at who ever had just taken the phone away from.

Now she started asked typical questions, such as: where else could Dan be? Who would want to kidnap him? Has he ever given people a reason to take him?

Chris answers as honestly as he could, each question making him feel more and more sick. This couldn't be happening. Not again. Not right after Phil.

About 10 minutes later, the door bell rang, waking up Pj. His hair was a curly mess and a small amount of drool was falling down his cheek.

"Chris wha...?" He asked, stretching.