Drip

GUYS OMG DAN AND PHIL HOSTING THE BRITS AND HOLDING HANDS WHILE DANCING TO A ROMANTIC SONG ARE THEY EVEN TRYING ANYMORE OMG OMG OMG I MIGHT EXPLODE!!!!! Sadly I misses most of the award show because I was at school -_- but it what I did watch was sooo cute. There was also this one part where dan went to go hold Phil's hand after turning, but stooped himself omg omg someone please hold me I can't.

Dan looked down at the sleeping phil, who was curled up in his arms, tucked into his side. His chest was slowly rising and falling, little puffs of air being blown from his pursed lips, oxygen being sucked in through his nose, which twitched everyone now and then. Phil's dark hair was a little curly, but not to bad. Not as bad as Dans hair. In fact it added to his cuteness, making Dan want him and his sexy smirk more.

Shaking his head, the younger male leaned down and kissed Phil's forehead gently, letting his lips linger. Every time he kissed phil, whether he was aware or not it was as if Dan had swallowed a bunch of bee's, that flew down to his stomach, some making their way to his brain, making everything crazy, and hectic.

A small constant drip of water from the celling and into a bucket was the only sound in the small dark room, but luckily the floor was soft due to the carpet.

Drip.

Dan ran his hands under neath him, the feeling soothing him more, making him tired, along with the snores from Phil. The carpet was extremely soft.

Slowly Dans eyes started to flicker closed, and he let out a small yawned, nuzzling into Phil.

Dri-BEEP!!

Suddenly there was a loud ringing coming from the back pocket of dans black jeans, making him jump and almost wake up phil. Luckily he was a heavier sleeper, and Dan quickly pulled out that device. Thank God the kidnappers had been stupid enough not to check Dan for his phone, and take it from him! An escape!

"Hello?" He asked as he answered it, heart speeding up, fully aware any one could come in the room any second.

"Dan where the hell are you?!" Chris screamed from the other side of the line, causing Dan to flinch away from the phone.

"I-I dunno..." He whispered, starting to nervously chew his lip.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Chris demanded, and Dan flinched yet again.

"I said I dunno. Chris... I-I was making tea, and got knocked out and now I'm h-here." Dan whispered, closing his eyes, looking at Phil's face for comfort.

"Woah...wait, wait a sec." Dan waited, hearing Chris and Pj talking franticly, screaming almost. Several seconds later Chris returned. "Sorry. Peej is calling the cops right now. Are you okay mate?!"

"Ye-no." Dan muttered, closing his eyes. "My heads hurt pretty b-bad. Might have a concussion."

"Oh god..." Chris sounded worried on the other end, making Dan want to worry more. "Is it bleeding?"

"It was."

"Shit." Chris's voice broke, but he cleared his throat as if nothing was wrong. "The police are sending a consulting Detective right." Somehow Chris managed to laugh, causing a very small, dimple-less smile to appear on Dans face, even though he didn't get what was so funny. "Sorta like Sherlock huh?"

"Yea." Dan muttered. "Lets just hope this guy isn't a psycho path."

"A highly functioning socio-path." Chris corrected with an even bigger laugh, despite the fact that the joke wasn't very funny. In fact it was quite lame, but it made both boys smile none the less.