Memories

Dan was sitting next to Phil, only a few inches away from each other, both scrolling through there own tumblr feeds, when suddenly Phil started giggling, his face scrunching up, nose twitching adorably.

"What's so funny?" Dan asked, moving closer to Phil, and leaning over to see what was on his screen. It was tiny dog in a cat costume, looking up at the camera with a tilted head and eyes that seemed to scream help me.

Dan laughed too, leaning his head back. Phil looked up at Dan, proud he had made his friend laugh so much, his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"That's adorable." Dan said through laughs, returning to his scrolling, but still right next to Phil.

The silence in the room returned as they both got busy with there own laptops.

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn." Phil said randomly a few minutes later breaking the comfortable silence.

"Okay." Dan replied, still stretched out on the sofa. Phil got up and walked into the kitchen, pulling out a bag of microwave popcorn and a bowl.

Soon the smell of butter surrounded the house, making Dan's mouth water with anticipation. The corn popped for a while, before Phil pulled out the bag, burning his fingers a little, and yelping.

"You okay?" Dan asked, suppressing a laugh.

"Yea." Phil replied, running his hand under some cold water, only for a few seconds, because 15 minutes was way to long for such a small burn.

Dan pushed his laptop away, and stood up, tripping over his own feet as he went to help phil. Luckily the burn really was extremely small, almost invisible.

"You okay lion?" Dan asked again, wrapping his arms around Phil from behind, and resting his head on Phil's shoulder.

Phil nodded, blushing bright red, turning off the freezing water and grabbing a white paper towel, drying his hands on the rough material.

"Good." Dan said, carefully pulling away so that Phil could continue making the popcorn, while his friend watched from where he leaned against the counter.

Phil opened the now cool bag and poured the food into a plastic bright blue bowl, grabbing a few pieces and eating them in the process.

"So worth getting burned for this." Phil giggled, swatting Dans hand away when he reached for some popcorn. "C'mon lets watch a movie."

"Which one?" The brown haired male asked, walking with Phil back into the living room and sitting on his sofa spot. Phil put the popcorn down next to Dan, who immediately started to eat it.

"Lets see... The hunger games or my Neighbor Totoro?"

"Ooooh!" Dan said excitedly, jumping up almost causing the popcorn to spill everywhere. "Lets watch my Neighbor Totoro!"

"Okay." Phil agreed happily. The movie was his child hood.

"Just let me grab my onsise." Dan muttered while laughed, shaking his head. Dan was so adorable sometimes.

"Okay, I'll grab my stuff Totoro." Both boys went to there own rooms, Dan stripping of his shirt and skinny jeans, and putting on the soft comfy onsie, instantly warm.

He walked back out to see phil in a tee shirt, sweat pants, and his glasses, popcorn on his lap and stuff Totoro sitting next to lion as if they were gonna watch the movie too.

Trying to to aww at him, Dan put the movie into the DVD player, then sat right next to his best friend, knocking over the toys.

"Hey!" Phil yelped, picking them up, and setting them in his lap, while Dan laughed, his brown eyes sparkling. Wow Phil's adorable he thought.